Main Menu

RIPs

Started by Quirkafleeg, 27 February, 2006, 03:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZenArcade

Sorry Hawk missed the sad news about Eugeunie Clark in all of that, I must make a point to read some of her work. RIP. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Dandontdare

aw, shame about Nimoy.

IAMTHESYSTEM

A pretty dreadful week for the Entertainment Industry.So goodbye to Actor /Director/Singer [sort of]  Leonard Nimoy and for us who are left behind to mourn and wonder -live long and prosper.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Hawkmumbler

Utterly gutted. Such an awful week for great losses in the human race.

Bagley

*raises glass to Leonard Nimoy whilst attempting Vulcan salute with free hand.

You lived long and prospered. Now rest in peace.

Goaty

ZenArcade

Oh it's been bad recently but the worm invariably turns. There'll be better ones. I read an interesting post on some other forum from a simulation theory dude: he says these are the glitches near the end of the programme. So there, we can all feel secure then. Z

ZenArcade

Goaty, that's so good. Z :D

8-Ball

Before I was into anything else I was into Star Trek. BBC2 6pm. I am going to miss Leonard Nimoy being around more than I can honestly put into words. Goodbye, Mr Nimoy. Rest In Peace. :(
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.

ZenArcade

So true 8 ball, we all as kids were beside ourselves for the BBC2  Star Treks. How did sci fi loose that mass audience. My sister used to be rapt when Star Trek came on and fancied Han Solo when we all went to see the Star Wars films in the late 70's and early 80's. 30 years later we have a niche audience (still love them) and a kinda lack of the interest and joy that guys like Leonard seemed to be anle to enjender once. Z  :(

Zarjazzer

Devastating news about Leonard Nimoy. Completely stunned. :'(
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Goaty

Oh I am so sorry, as someone post that on twitter, so heartbroken scene when you realise; :(

Bagley

Thought provoking stuff.  :(

Seeing this on Facebook gave me a lump in my throat too:

Something Fishy

Such sad news.  RIP.

shaolin_monkey