Main Menu

RIPs

Started by Quirkafleeg, 27 February, 2006, 03:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zarjazzer

Dancing on you grave by Motorhead is a good song.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

darnmarr

COMMANDO FORCES

R.I.P. Maggie.

Thank you for dragging this country out of the gutter!

Richmond Clements

Spikes

A controversial, and hugely divisive figure - and we'd do well to remember, from an era where many on the left were cut from the same cloth. Extreme times, the 70's and 80's.

Remaining as neutral as i can, i dont think its fair, or even right, to lay all the blame for societys ills at Thatchers feet, but in the long run, and at a fundemental level, she helped to ruin this country.

And as opposed to her as i was, along with those that ran with her policies, ill not celebrate now she's dead.
Not so much out of respect, more that it just doesnt sit well with me.

johnnystress

Quote from: judgefloyd on 08 April, 2013, 02:13:53 PM

on a sadder note, Chris Bailey, lead singer of The Saints passed away the other day.  I'm stranded.

Sad to hear this, do you have a link?

Albion

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

klute

R.I.P Chi Cheng bassist for deftones he had a 4 year battle with injurys sustained from a crash.....
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

Hawkmumbler

Apparently Westboro Baptist Church are going to picket the funeral of Roger Ebert after he tweeted a comment slandering them. Will someone just cull these parasites already, let the guy rest in peace!

darnmarr

If there's one thing worse than being picketed by those people...

CrazyFoxMachine

A fairly well-known quote now but it's always made me happy

Goaty

Two explosions near finish line of Boston Marathon, with four dead, big thoughts for them,

bloody hell! I did about 15 marathons, finish line should be wonderful moment for all the runners and that is so sad!

New lowest on someone did that!

von Boom

What a tragedy. My thoughts go out to the victims and their families.

Hawkmumbler

Awful. A tragic loss and my deepest remorse to the familys of the victims.