Main Menu

New arrivals direct from the vaults of thrill power!

Started by 2000AD Online, 10 March, 2006, 04:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2000AD Online

Rogue Trooper: Re-Gene

By Gerry Finley-Day, Cam Kennedy and Jose Ortiz

THE BOYS ARE BACK!

Rogue Trooper returns to Milli-Com to resurrect his dead buddies from their bio-chips. Something goes horribly wrong with the Re-Gene process and his friends literally crumble before his eyes! Now Rogue must find the antigen that will bring his comrades back for good but to do this he must travel to the planet Host where warring aliens, hostile landscapes and deadly foes stand between him and success.

160 pages (paperback)
?10.99

Judged Dredd: Brothers of The Blood

By John Wagner, Carlos Ezquerra, Ian Gibson, Simon Fraser, Colin MacNeil and Charlie Adlard

A FAMILY AFFAIR!

When Judge Dredd comes face-to-face with one of his clones he knows that the rookie may well be his replacement one day. Old Stoney Face isn't getting any younger and as he shows the new recruit around the streets of Mega-City One he reminisces about his dead clone brother Rico. Out of respect for Dredd, the clone decides to take on Rico's name but will he also share Rico's fate?

176 pages (paperback)
?13.99

Link: Tharg's Newsround

DavidXBrunt

Judged? This is a recent first though, the books actually being available before the press release.

James

he must travel to the planet Host

Horst surely?

The Amstor Computer

Bah! You're just a bunch of closet poofreaders, aren't you?

;-)

Noisybast

Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

radiator

At 176 pages that's the longest non-Case Files Dredd so far. Got both this and CF 02 on order - if they both arrive on the same day (hopefully tomorrow...) then i'd be the happiest boy there is.

Artificial Idiot

"At 176 pages that's the longest non-Case Files Dredd so far."

Wasn't Red Tide longer? 200 odd pages, wasn't it?

Or do you mean of the solo-Rebellion releases?

Artificial Idiot

Ah, nevermind - Just read the rest of your post properly and realised I'm an idiot!

The Adventurer

The content break down doesn't seem to be showing up on the Brothers of the Blood TP page.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

radiator

It's there now. Have another try. Can't wait to re-read 'Sector House'. A modern classic in the tradition of 'The Pit' and 'Beyond the Call of Duty' i reckon. Never thought I'd see it reprinted.