Main Menu

campus drama garbage

Started by hag, 02 May, 2006, 06:27:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hag

scuttling home alone from the campus bar to my little student pit tonight brought to my mind far too many scenes from campus slasher films to my mind for comfort.

there is such a glut of american campus horror films, as well as a far through teen drama garbage plots ( csi, silent witness, etc. us students always have something exciting going on!), that i started wondering whether this classic seranio/situation has ever been used in a meg cit story.

so has it been used before? or if not, why not? dredds been used to paradody pretty much everything and anything, so i'll be suprised if i'm stumbling on a new idea. MCU can't be a new idea!

BMB

The only MCU reference I can remember ( I think! ) is the one where the initiate wants to join the Hotties fraternity, and has to sell booby trapped hotties to customers naked, everyone but him dies in the end, as Dredd points out to him " You ARE the fraternity "
Or maybe they went to Hottie University...HU?

Bloody jist memory, I remember the jist of things, not the specifics!

BMB

Oh Oh! I also think theres a MCU in the Mean Machine story ' Travels with mah shrink ' where he is brainwashed into niceness and becomes a janitor...