Can anyone tell me who the following droids are:

Cyb-Aud (office assistant?)
Jon Davidge
Kid Robinson
Mac-2
Marshall-Art
May-Kanix
Roxilla

I have images for them but I don't know if they are in the database or not.

Cheers,

Wake

Thread Zero

I think I can help Wake.

Cyb-Aud: She was an admin assistant, dealing with prizes etc. Don't know her real name.

Jon Davidge: He was at one time, Managing Director of Fleetway Publications. Says it on the inside back cover of Judgement on Gotham. As well as some annuals I think.

Kid Robinson: He was a letterer. I think his name was Gordon Robinson or that may have been his father. But Kid was definitely a letterer.

Mac-2: Alan Mckensie, writer of Summer Magic and Kelly's Eye, Bradley and brief editor of 2k.

Marshall-Art: Paul Marshall, artist. Artist on Firekind (I think that was the title) and Dredd story "Darkside."

May-Kanix: Name was Steve May. He occasionally wrote articles on computer and video games for 2K.

Roxilla: Don't know her real name but she was a P.A. She also wrote a music section for the comic.

scojo

GordonR

>Can anyone tell me who the following droids are:

>Cyb-Aud (office assistant?)

Dunno.  Probably an office assistant called Audra from back in the Fleetway days.

>Jon Davidge

Jon Davidge was a former managing director of Fleetway.

>Kid Robinson

Maybe a typo?  Could be the letterer Gordon Robson.  He was sometimes credited as 'Kid Robson'.

>Mac-2

That was definitely the well-respected Alan Mackenzie, Mac-1 being Steve MacManus.

>Marshall-Art

No idea.  Art droid Paul Marshall?

>May-Kanix

No idea.

>Roxilla

The droid that used to do the (mostly pointless) record reviews?  That would be man of many parts (and names) Alan Mackenzie again.

Thread Zero

Oh by the way,

Roxilla did exist.

On the back of some 2k covers and inside, there were ads for 2k t-shirts.

She was wearing them.

And very nice she looked too, if you catch my drift!

Now, who wants chicken BREASTS tonight?

scojo getting flushed

Wake

Thanks to both of you for the prompt replies.

Cheers,

Wake

GordonR

I've seen photographs of Tharg.  Does that mean he exists too?

I'm still fairly sure that 'Roxilla' (ie. the person who wrote the record reviews, and not whoever's wife/girlfriend/office assistant they got to pose for those photos) was probably Alan Mackenzie

Dominic O'Rourke

Member No. 10

Thread Zero

Listen mate,

Breasts or leg?

Make up your mind.

scojo in the kitchen

Thread Zero

He tried to feed Logan to mek quake but mekky puked him back out.

That droid has got taste after all.

Scojo

Er..just a joke that one Logan

Mk13

:May-Kanix: Name was Steve May. He occasionally wrote articles on computer and video games for 2K.

Presumably the same Steve May as now works on Starlog and Home Cinema Choice - I can find out if you want Wake?