Main Menu

Lancaster Comic Con - 28th October

Started by paulvonscott, 06 October, 2006, 11:32:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulvonscott

Due to various things such as not knowing which Saturday I'd be working, I haven't booked for this.  Are many people from hear going?  I'm just wondering as I may e-mail and see if there's still time to get a table.

Cheers

Paul

DavidXBrunt

I think I booked that weekend off and it's not too long a haul so I'll probably be there. Again, depends who else is in attendance.

Bolt-01

I'll be there Paul. New comics as well.

Bolt-01

thinky

i'll be popping along mainly due to the fact that it's improbably in the north and doesn't involve 10hrs of driving

thinky
you think this isn't me? that's so sweet...
//http://www.adverseCamber.co.uk

Matt Timson

You mean you're not picking me up on the way?

Pffft- fuck you then...

;)
Pffft...

paulvonscott

Well, that's 3 people I know going and Timson isn't, count me in!

Dohhhh... I'm just kidding.

E-mailed the guy to see if I can still book a place, I need something to gear me up for making more comics.

thinky

i thought you'd want to announce your participion yourself with a flourish... ;)

yes, i will be accompanying mr timson at said event, although i'm pretty sure i won't be picking him up as such (as york - midlands - lancaster is a pretty messy driving triangle), more co-ordinating some equidistant location

i suppose it depends if he's bringing johnny eyebrows with him - he's the more persuasive (and violent) of the timson twins

thinky
you think this isn't me? that's so sweet...
//http://www.adverseCamber.co.uk

peepsbutlerdroid

I'm not going to this (too far north for this southerner) but I would hate to deny Lancaster the thrill of Zarjaz!

Would anyone who is booked up have a little space on their table for the Galaxy's Greatest Fanzine? I would be willing to pay a contribution toward the table costs or possible swap with anyone not going to Birmingham in December.

DavidXBrunt

Pay my train fare and I'll do it all for you...

DavidXBrunt

Matt Timson

No longer attending.  You all might as well cancel your travel plans...
Pffft...

Bolt-01

Bah! I'll have to post your comp!

Bolt-01

paulvonscott

peepsbutlerdroid

Many thanks to Bolt for lugging Zarjaz to the con for me. Look for issue 3 amongst those shiny Futurequake products all ye who seek it!

Hope everyone has a tremendous time!

DavidXBrunt

I hope they don't. Doubt I'll be there.