Main Menu

October Art Comp - Voting Thread...

Started by The Amstor Computer, 14 October, 2006, 10:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noisybast

Ah, but Thou Shalt Not Produce Fan-fic/art Bearing The Graven Image Of Pat Mills' Characters.
Infidel! Know ye not the law of Pat?
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

SIP

It took me two days to build up the courage to point out the lack of a 'November' thread....I'm not about to actually START one.

How is everyone getting on then? Can't say I'm too impressed with my own effort so far.

Dark Jimbo

Must admit I was surprised that he never busted up our Nemesis thread - but he's never actually imposed any sort of limit on fanart, just stories.
@jamesfeistdraws

Matt Timson

Pffft...

Emperor

Its not yet November so there isn't really a rush on getting the thread up I'm sure ;)

Ah, but Thou Shalt Not Produce Fan-fic/art Bearing The Graven Image Of Pat Mills' Characters.
Infidel! Know ye not the law of Pat?

So no Blackblood vs Black Siddha then?
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

DavidXBrunt

I think drawing his characters is fair game as long as it's not as part of a narrative sequence.

Woolly

"I think drawing his characters is fair game as long as it's not as part of a narrative sequence."

Judging by the last ABC Warriors and the latest Siddha outing, i think Pat Mills himself follows those rules too...

Dog Deever

Thou Shalt Not Produce Fan-fic/art Bearing The Graven Image Of Pat Mills' Characters.

There's a law that is screaming to be broken!
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

ThryllSeekyr

Well, I guess I wont be doing anymore Slaine, or Ant Wars then.

Dog Deever

i had a few ideas to begin with:

1) Janus (Judge Janus) being strangled by a gorilla (Joe Banana's fae Judge Dredd)
2) the main character from Zippy Couriers being frazzled by Maximan from Zenith phase III

In the end, I went with a more Mills based idea that i'm working on (does this get me disqualified  for breaking a cardinal rule?). I also gave an idea to Dog Jr, you'll have to forgive me for helping him out with the idea and the layout, but he can do the donkey work himself. Deduct marks if necessary!!

Anyone stuck for ideas is welcome to steal the first two, as i'm not using them now.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

ThryllSeekyr

Glad to see the site's back-up.

Just one question. Any reason why the main compettion thread isn't over here?