Main Menu

2000 AD Books website updated

Started by IndigoPrime, 11 December, 2006, 06:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kambei

Excellent news. My father ordered this off Amazon for me for Christmas.

johnone

Ahh my complaint was meant in jest ,Hope I didn't come across as too tetchy , its just I ordered case file 04 in june it didn't arrive until Sept due to similar delays, It hasn't stopped me ordering all the case files so far and I ordered the sd files as well (And yes I know that won't be out until January) delighted I'll finally be able to get the complete invasion .I have only one question will it include annual and summer special stories?

IndigoPrime

No worries. However, you're not the only person to question how the release dates work on the site, hence me offering a quick explanation!

Jonathan O

SD Agency Files contains all the Starlord strips, Progs 86-94, 104-118, 178-197 strips along with all the Starlord annual stories and a small gallery.

J

The Adventurer

I think he ment the Annuals and Summer Specials for Invasion!. Not SD.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Jonathan O

Haven't started putting Invasion together yet. More news nearer the time

Oddboy

Just wanted to add that Case Files 06 has just reached our distributors today. Hopefully it will be on shelves in the next few days.

Exxxcellent!
Although, I'm still on File 05, so I don't really need File 06 in a hurry!

Aside from 2K books, anyone know if The Walking Dead book 5 is out yet?
Better set your phaser to stun.

Buttonman

Yes! I got Walking Dead 5 The Best Defense from Amazon today and read it in a single sitting. Still top stuff.

Oddboy

Cool.
That's a trip to the comic shop pencilled in for Friday then. or maybe Monday, give Nemesis a chance too.
Better set your phaser to stun.

The Monarch

I want canon fodder!

I would buy severals copies if it ended up being the next E.E!

c'mon you know it makes sense!

JeffreyMT

That Strontium Dog books looks to be a pretty impressive package. I don't know why, but as all the Starlord stuff was included I expected it to finish with Journey Into Hell, with all the stories from prog 178 onwards forming book 2. No complaints about it though! Roll on January...

No sign of Judge Dredd Inferno/Purgatory being collected yet though? Come on Jon, I would love to get this in one complete book!

Kambei

Any idea when this is going to hit the shops? A relative ordered a copy of Volume 6 via Aazon for Xmas, just wondering if it is going to arrive in time.

Kambei

Just wanted to add that Case Files 06 has just reached our distributors today. Hopefully it will be on shelves in the next few days.

Cheers

Any idea when this is going to hit the shops? A relative ordered a copy of Volume 6 via Aazon for Xmas, just wondering if it is going to arrive in time.

Steve Green

They had Case Files 06 in Forbidden Planet today.

Cheers

Steve

JeffreyMT

Case Files 6 in Forbidden Planet Bristol as well!

With a very helpful £3 off the cover price.

Bit skint, what with Christmas and everything and I know I shouldn't have bought it but I just couldn't help myself...