Main Menu

the trailer at end of Doctor Who...

Started by Goaty, 07 May, 2007, 09:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrian Bamforth

He (Who) would valiant be â??gainst all disaster,
Let him in constancy follow The Master.
Thereâ??s no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent to be a pilgrim.

Who so beset him round with dismal stories
Do but themselves confoundâ??his strength the more is.
No foes shall stay his might; though he with giants fight,
He will make good his right to be a pilgrim.

Mandragora

Mister Harold Saxon= Time Lord rx has a son.
(RX being a medical abriviation in this case meaning "Doctor")

TordelBack

Or indeed:

Time Lord X has sonar!

Lobo Baggins

Or indeed:

Time Lord X has sonar!

No, it's:

Time Lord ax ass horn!

That gay agenda gets everywhere...

The wages of sin are death, but the hours are good and the perks are fantastic.

Will I. Cooling

A weird question, what was the song played during the penulitmate montage of monsters on Doctor Who Confidential? Was a electronic dance number. Its been bugging me all week.
The I is for 'I can't remember the password to my other account' or Ian. One or the other.

Mardroid

Torchwood spoiler:

If the problem is 'not as simple as another Time Lord', maybe, as other's have said, it's another version of the Doctor. However, what if he isn't from another dimension? What about that hand in Torchwood? If the doctor could regenerate a hand when going through his generation cycle, could the hand somehow generate a new body... He looks different, but then the doctor does change form when he regenerates. The regeneration cycle has passed, but maybe the hand could be 'sparked' somehow, or maybe Torchwood have access to cloning technology amongst their alien goodies.

For that theory to work the doctor clone would need to time travel though, as at the end of Torchwood when Captain Jack is picked up (events that are in the future from the Doctor's point of view), the hand still exists. That's if the other enemy time-lord  is Saxon of course.

Dr. Who McGann Movie spoilers:

One thing I've wondered about, should the McGann film be considered part of the canon? Considering the liquid creature Master and the Doctor being half human etc etc.

VampiraJen

One thing I've wondered about, should the McGann film be considered part of the canon?

it has to be since we saw sylvester mccoy's doctor regenerate into paul mcgann's.  

i always pictured in my head the whatever-happened-to-gallifrey (best fictional name for a planet EVER) happening as the mcgann doctor and the final battle resulting in his regeneration into eccleston's doctor