Main Menu

Kev Walker Teenage Original

Started by Overlush, 16 May, 2007, 11:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Overlush

Believe it or not my Dad used to be Kev's dentist and I have an original work of his from when he was but a bairn. Dripped white paint on black canvas with floating white obelisk in near foregorund. Very 2001! One of a kind complete with feint pencil sketches on canvas that show what it could have turned into. Framed in alluminium. Classy...any offers?

overlush@hotmail.co.uk

JOE SOAP

I'm not sure your posts are getting through.

Adrian Bamforth

Perhaps I could give you some magic beans for it...

Overlush

Perhaps not? If you doubt it's authenticity I can supply photos - it IS signed. Heck, ask Kev if you like! I'm sure he'll remeber Rick and Keith:)

Anyhoo - appologies to all for flooding the message board - it wasn't intentional. Can somebody tell the webmaster to sort out what happens when you press 'submit'?

Thanks

IndigoPrime

"Can somebody tell the webmaster to sort out what happens when you press 'submit'?"

When you press submit, a little window pops up to tell you whether or not the message has been successfully postedâ??even on browsers with blocking. I've literally never had a problem with thisâ??and I use a lot of browsers.

[YT-2]

>Perhaps not? If you doubt it's authenticity I can supply photos - it IS signed. Heck, ask Kev if you like! I'm sure he'll remeber Rick and Keith:)

go on then, then we'll all pop round to Kev's for a cuppa and he can tell us all about it

Wake

The reason it's done that way is so that if you reload the page you get to after you submit a message or vote, etc. it doesn't send it again. I know it's a little confusing for newcomers, but you'll get used to it.

Cheers,

Wake (webmaster)

Overlush

Fair enough - I'll get a photo next time I'm round at the old man's and post a link to it here.

Overlush

Oh and the browser thing - I use Firefox and discovered that the thumbs up thingy was appearing in the background unbeknownst to me :(

Funt Solo

That's never happened with my Firefox.  I wonder what the difference is.
An angry nineties throwback who needs to get a room ... at a massively lesbian gymkhana.

Wake

What happens is that if the thumbs-up appears in the foreground but you don't notice it and click back on the main page you are looking at without closing it then that moves the thumbs-up to the background and further clicks don't bring it back to the foreground.

Cheers,

Wake

Tweak72

I have to say i do tend to have a problem with multiple posts when i am using works comp on the boared
i post once by hitting the "post message" button
every thing on the computer freezes and when it back to normal i click the thumbs up icon and find that there are lots of the same posts
Meh!
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++