Main Menu

The Official non-offensive but you know what I mean' swear words thread

Started by LARF, 13 June, 2007, 02:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

judge dreddd

Doggy Carrots

i loved on Family Guy when they were censoring real life and on the tv it says...

"Now it's time for the D**k Van D**e show starring D**k Van D**e"

and the hilarious line...

"his chin kinda looks like balls should i cover that too?"

my non offensive is sockcucker

Byron Virgo

Grunties.

Twatwit.

Spunknugget.

Flabjobber.

Goggy-twadge.

Spadgbadger.

Pizzmook.

Furty-gusset.

Quilty.

Noxxjob.

Spoon-fondler.

Peter.

Peter Wolf

Has    anyone    seen    ..............
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

davidjatt

In talk of videogames, did anyone ever play the Spiderman games for the PlayStation, and if you tried to type a swear word into the password screen, Spidey would punch it into some alternative.  'Bastard' became 'flower', if memory serves.  I laughed in 2000, at the age of 12.  Now, not so much.

Tweak72

"Once I was messing about with a "Name your Character" jobby on a videogame*, trying to see what swears I would and would not be allowed."

He. he said "jobby"
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

satchmo

There was a game on the SNES called Unirally that would say "NOT COOL ENOUGH" if you tried to put swears in as a name. We used to spend ages trying to get round it, the best one we managed was the name of a foreign chocolate bar we saw in Viz called- Cocunty.

Queen Firey-Bou

hey we were near muff recently !  but when his lordship asked if i wanted to go to muff, i suggested londonderry to be a better option.

luckily my pun filters are set to high.

Mardroid

How's about:
'bumfluff' (or that might be be two words actually.)

In Red Dwarf they have 'smeg', 'gimp' 'goit' and 'gimboid'.

Floyd-the-k

"get a big black dog up ya"

"jeff" (from an unlamented right wing loon leader here. Used as in "this photocopier is completely jeffed")

"semprini"

"shovehat"

Peter Wolf

I remember a strip in viz comic  years and years ago that had this very spoilt middle class child who was absolutly obnoxious and dominated the mother  and swore at and abused  her.     I cant remember much but there was a lot of creative swearing in  it.

Sophia    Tit      Wank    is one i remember well.

johnnystress

Spoiled Bastard

I still think 54 Jones missed a great opportunity to call his son Timmyhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/johnnystress/bunnysuit.jpg">

satchmo

Spoilt Bastard is still in Viz all the time, there was a good one recently when he got a PS3.
Soapy tit wank was Rude Kids catchprase though wasn't it?

Peter Wolf

I only read it for a short while in the late 80s.   it was very funny for a bit but it wore a bit thin very quickly.      A bit like Little Britain.

Jim_Campbell

Fudgemonkey.

Although, as I have said a tedious number of times before, the best invented swear word in 2000AD ever is 'sneck' which (I'm not even that ashamed to admit) I believe I have used numerous times in real life.

Although, I do also give some credit to the Dabnett Clones for 'funt' because it's so clearly a concatenation of fuck and cunt that it borders on genius.

Cheers!

Jim

PS - I can't remember if that's how the spoiler tag actually works and we haven't been able to preview our posts since the Great Board Meltdown of 06 ...
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.