Main Menu

Breast Feeding...

Started by WoD, 13 June, 2007, 04:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Wolf as in Peterwolf. His infiltration of all things 2000ad is not complete, YET!

Queen Firey-Bou

christ next thing you know he'll be breast feeding or something ! its a conspiracy ! aieee !

( that was sarcasm by the way, if you don't like someones posts, just ignore them .. do we have a sarcasm emoti-icon thing ? )

Peter Wolf

I am changing sex as i write.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Peter Wolf

Hi   There      A little while ago just as things started to get a bit mad here i said something a bit silly.       [  killfiles,  misreading,  its alright i dont know where you live etc]  you know what i mean.        
                        Anyway i have been warned by someone never to do anything or post online anything  sounding like a threat etc etc  as to do so is actually very serious indeed and very irresponsible.      its obvious why.

what was a flippant comment  could so easily be misread by others.

This has been the only time this has happened by the way.

I felt that this was an important point to be made and i am sure you would go along with that as well.

Peter.

W. R. Logan

>I felt that this was an important point to be made and i am sure you would go along with that as well.

congratulations on passing your 1000th post milestone, its just a pity that most of the 1000 have been complete bollocks and thats saying a lot around here.
At least Scojo was mentally ill.

paulvonscott

Now we have a code of conduct for the board, why don't you and the others just drop the board police routine, Logan?

PeterWolf may waffle on a bit, but he seems okay to me.  You and the others have at least doubled or tripled his score with your sniping bullshit.

All of us go off topic, some more than others, and the board is designed so you can ignore the people you don't want to listen to.

This game has been going on for years, with various newcomers to the board, and it's neither healthy nor neccesary.  Worst of all it's usually played by people who seem pretty decent when you meet them in real life.

We've been here before many times, and it's really obvious that board members get a kick out of this sort of thing, frankly it's fucking weird.

Peter Wolf

I dont know  .....        Theres no pleasing some people.           And anyway if  you read my posts its obvious   that i  am  and have indeed mended my ways although yesterday there were a few posts.

Some people think that i am full of S***.      Thats their problem  not mine.       In future  snipe as much as you like.           I wont reply to you.        I have bigger fish to fry.

And anyway it takes 2 to argue.

I will post off topic as little as possible.     I will  post as often as i like   but never more than is necessary  and certainly nowhere as much as i have been doing  while on topic  and i will post off topic  in reply to any thread that has been started by another boarder.

so thats it.      Final.              

Peter Wolf

No blog today  !      computer says no  !

This computer says no to everything.

In a week or 2  i  am going to say no to this  shit  thing  as well as i am  upgrading.

In the meantime i will open a blog elsewhere   on another computer early next week as soon as i can.

Due to the subject matter  i have to be extermely careful what i may or may not write in my blog.        There is a problem here as you all know and some of my information is just too sensitive to write about .  

I am not an agent of any sort.

neither have i ever been in the military.

Its just that i have contacts  from that background.

I always have contacts.         Its how i work.
   I  hear things sometimes.

Things i  cannot discuss.      ever.

Other things i can talk about as they are history.

I  Mentioned the name Johnny walker   back a bit.     He is dead now but he was one of the founders of the   S.A.S.      I met him twice.

I have also met   Ranulph Fiennes  just the once.

Another friend is an ex sas  sargeant  who is actually involved in the making of a film about  how the   SAS  began.      There are problems involved in getting this film made as the SAS themselves dont actually want it made so i am told.    Probably because of the climate  we are in now  and their protocols have changed since Andy Mcnab  wrote his books.

Hows that for dropping a bombshell on to the message board on a sunday   !!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Art

Pff. If scojo started posting here these days I think you'd find plenty of people saying he's not mentally ill really and actually he's quite a fun chap and we should just be nice to him.

Peter Wolf

So sorry to talk about this   but  i feel i am being targetted now by someone here.

Because of who they are and their background i have had to bring things out into the open.           I dont know this person at all but i find the posts a bit unsettling  and their persistance as well for that matter.      

This worrys me a bit.

The last post was a warning to them to just to stop.

This person is causing me to feel stressed

I feel slightly sick writing this as well.
especially   their obsession with   "scojo"  and the talk of mental illness.      Makes me seriously concerned about theirs as it happens.        Gives me the creeps.

So sorry to everyone else here but its not my fault.

I am as absolutly sane as everyone else here is.

@@@@@@@@@peter@@@@@@@@@@

Art

Gosh, who is this fiend?

Get really passive agressive with them then play for sympathy with the crowd. That works a treat around here.

I'd love to stay around and help with this, but I've decided to go on a nice long holiday from the board. Look after the place while I'm gone - you truly are the future!

paulvonscott

Well, you could just killfile him, Art. Then you could carry on as normal.

Tiplodocus

I'm still amazed more people don't use this perfectly acceptable way of filtering out background noise.  
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Dog Deever

I am as absolutly sane as everyone else here is.

We're all crazy, obsessive comic geeks!
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

paulvonscott

Did somebody say something? (ho ho)