Main Menu

Prog 1552 - You Are Being Watched, Citizen!

Started by Dudley, 26 August, 2007, 11:03:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satanist

Really enjoyed this prog with only 2 wee niggles.

In Cabs inc, where was the traffic cone on Wellingtons head?

In ABC, where is the scientists arm on the last page?

Apart from those, all good stuff.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Buttonman

I think the lack of a traffic cone and indeed Donald's unbroken spex were deliberate attemps to convey a Glasgow in chaos. No traffic cone? Something is definitely up!

Funt Solo

On a recent visit to Glasgow, the traffic cone was also missing.  "It's a sign of the end times", I shouted to the teeny-goths crowding the steps, "the end of times is nigh!".  
An angry nineties throwback who needs to get a room ... at a massively lesbian gymkhana.

JudgePrager

Solo, I get that the story is structured around the flashbacks, my point is simply that they aren't very interesting. If they were making a good fist of establishing Zippo and the Ikon as characters, that would be fine, but none of them after the first have fleshed them out any more. The Ikon is still a fairly predictable maniacal villain, and Zippo is still a vehicle for expository dialogue who likes to engrave things. I daresay when the real time story gets going things will pick up, but until then the only interesting bits concern Mek-Quake.

Hereward The Wake

I would like to see some B+W Clint Langley art but not sure where to look for it.
Alot of his game related stuff is B&W wich you can come across on the net.