Main Menu

Appreciation

Started by Rex Banner, 31 August, 2007, 12:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rex Banner

Tomorrow, I'm getting married to Lisa, Oopsie Daisy, and I'm currently in the middle of writing my speech which contains lots of thanks to various people for various things as you do which has got me thinking about all the little things you appreciate. As an understatement, the wedding planning has been quite stressful, as has me selling my business and getting a new job six weeks ago, which with hindsight I should've timed better.

I've never been a prolific poster but doesn't mean I don't visit on a daily and in in recent weeks it has a an island of calm in a sea of organized chaos. So, I'd like to thank each and every one of you for making this such a nice place. God bless this message board and all who sail on her.

And if any one wants some wedding cake please send a stamped self addressed envelope......

johnnystress

Congratulations you two!

Funt Solo

Confrabulimations for a most zarjaz of days.
An angry nineties throwback who needs to get a room ... at a massively lesbian gymkhana.

Proudhuff

Its not too late..

FredaPayne-Huff
DDT did a job on me

Dark Jimbo

All the best guys - and cheers for the praise!
@jamesfeistdraws

Trout

Great stuff!

Remember to say "my wife and I," be terribly nice to everyone and KEEP IT SHORT!

- Trout

Satanist

Well done peeps!

Try not to stress and just enjoy the day.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Tweak72

+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Peter Wolf

The weather looks set to be ok if you are in England.Thats a good start.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

thinky

congratulations to you both.

being married is a lot more enjoyable than people can lead you to believe

enjoy the day

thinky
you think this isn't me? that's so sweet...
//http://www.adverseCamber.co.uk

nofuture

Well done mate - best thing you'll ever do.

Buttonman

A bit of appreciation! it's about bloomin' time!

Seriously, good luck with the nuptuals and give us a shout if we can help. Not with the speech though. I was my brother's best man at his wedding on Rothesay. Opened with ' Waht a great welcome from the locals although I'm a bit worried about the whicker man in the car park'. Pin dropping was heard!

Noisybast

Well done, sir!
Hope it all goes swimmingly.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Mike Carroll

Congratulations Lisa and Matthew! Hope you have a fantastic day and every day after is better than the one before!

(Getting married was the best thing I ever did - Leonia and I are two days away from our thirteenth anniversary, and still going strong.)

-- Mike

Banners

Cake! Good on yer...

M@