Main Menu

Halo 3

Started by James, 14 September, 2007, 07:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James

Can I start a Halo 3 thread? I know people here are gonna be playing in a couple of weeks so here's a good place to discuss and organise ourselves.

The believe site has gone up.http://halo3.com/believe/test/shell.html">

radiator

I cannot wait for this game. Halo is the nuts. I'm getting set up with a 360 soon, hopefully I'll be able to get it online, so I'll be interested in some 2-4 player online co-op. I'll post my gamery name thing here when its all sorted.

radiator

*possible mild spoilers*

My hopes for campaign mode:

Bigger, more open Halo 1 style levels with more outdoor sections. Less boring indoor same-room-over-and-over-again sections. I hope they don't sacrifice scope for graphics like they did with H2.

Bigger more intense 2 and 3 way battles (pretty much confirmed).

Less (or less annoying) jackal snipers (pretty much confirmed).

Unlockables (confirmed).

I really, really hope there are still some Elites to fight. I know they've 'improved' Brutes, but Elites are so much more fun to fight.

A 'Driver'-style replay editor (unbelievably confirmed).

No bosses. I'll make an exception for the Scarab, but Halo really ain't about bosses.

Branching routes.

More sections with Banshees/Hornets. H2's flight bits were lame.

mogzilla

when i eventually get a 360 i'll give it a go though i wasnt impressed by halo2 and thought halo was ok but over hyped.

Now resident evil 5...check out this months gamesmaster for new screenshots!

WoD

Never played co-op...can't wait.  Halo is a great game (and series), it's the reason I got an Xbox and it was worth it.

darryl(doofus forgot his password)

I was watching Bravo this evening - on Gamer TV they had realtime footage of a multiplayer game - looks good - seems that several weapons have been upgraded.

Certainly looking forward to it!

Keef Monkey

Not really a Halo fan(quite liked the first one bar some annoying bits but hated the second one) so will be giving it a miss. This did make me chuckle though...

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEWIw-a0GJw" target="_blank">Halo 3 ad

Roger Godpleton

Am I the only person in the universe who hated the first but really liked the second?
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Something Fishy

Can't wait.

4 way co-op will be ace.

Darren Stephens

My 360 had the red ring of death on Friday. Gotta send the bugger off and theres a 25 turnaround for repairs...great bloody timing, eh? No Halo for me yet. :-(
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

WoD

You know...I've been 'dreading' that happening to me this week.  And I did like Halo 2 too (equally to 1 for me though).

On another 360 question...what does it mean when the controller's green rings start to flash around in a circle rather than stay the steady colour in one of the quadrants?

Artificial Idiot

I think, *think* that means that the controller is having connection problems - Or in the case of wireless controllers, is going flat. If not, then the wire is probably loose/not connected all the way.

WoD

I'll check batteries...thanks.

chris_askham

Just got my 360 back after a bad case of red ring of death - think it only took about 3 weeks, so not too bad as i was expected the 20 - 25 day turnaround.

Something Fishy

Our Core died a month or so back, took two weeks for a replacement. Our Premium died just after it came back (typical) and has been away since a week Friday.  They had a very similar life (we have 2.. sad i know, one for us and one in sons room).