Main Menu

Stupid tricks

Started by the shutdown man, 11 January, 2008, 02:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the shutdown man

Okay, what can you do, those stupid little tricks that get brought out at parties, either to break the ice or just because you've had a few drinks and it seems like a good idea?

To start things off, I can turn my feet backwards (if I'm just doing the one foot, I can get the right foot 180 turned around. Both feet, I can get them about 120) And I can fit my mouth around a pint glass.
You're at the precipice Tony, of an enormous crossroads.

worldshown

Ear wiggling. The proper way, without moving my chin.

vzzbux

I used to turn my head into a pin cusion using cocktail sticks.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Funt Solo

Fall backwards off a chair in feigned surprise and general other prat-fall chicanery.  Well, that was in my early 20s.

Now I can teach everyone to translate decimal into binary.
An angry nineties throwback who needs to get a room ... at a massively lesbian gymkhana.

2000AD Online

If you haven't yet taken advantage of the Future Shop January mega-sale, Earthlets, don't delay - my droids are selling out of stock fast!

There's a bonanza of Thrill-powered goodness to be had a rock-bottom prices - action figures and beanie hats are a mere £3.00 each, while sculpted figurines are just £20 each.

Don't miss this zarjaz offer - get 'em while the groats are good!

SPLUNDIG VUR THRIGG,
THARG.

Link: Tharg's Newsround

Proudhuff

A pint of Guinness in one, this is a necessity not a trick

Huff
DDT did a job on me

Tanky

I can spray beer and other liquids through my assorted piercing holes. The labret is my personal favourite and now has a range of up to 8ft. If you catch me before I get double vision I can also hit a target the size of a 10p.

DavidXBrunt

I can get 4 creme eggs in my mouth.

Matt Timson

Yes, but what's your party trick?
Pffft...

the shutdown man

Ba-dum TISH!

Do the eggs melt? Or can you do it without cracking them?

Also, some other intriguing ones there....

Wils

I can pull the skin on my neck over my chin, although Malchi has banned me from doing it now, as it makes her feel ill.

the shutdown man

I think I saw you on TV once.....

Matt Timson

Congratulations, I've just spent five minutes trying to do exactly the same...
Pffft...

Wils

Heh. I can't do it like the freaks on telly can. I have to push my chin down into my neck to be able to get the skin over it, but it still freaks people out. I try not to do it too much, anyway, as I don't want to end up having a neck that looks like Sir Cliff's/a scrotum any time soon.

gnilleps

Not just you, and I suspect not just us. Strange the things it never occurs to you to try...