Main Menu

Res evil 5

Started by nofuture, 22 January, 2008, 04:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Most Impressive indeed.

I, Cosh

Cool. I'm guessing that's not a Nintendo exclusive like last time.
We never really die.

nofuture

PS3 HD - got the first, still need the latter, though my living room's about the size of an Orkian spacecraft!  http://www.toymania.com/334archives/mork/mork2.jpg">

Keef Monkey

There was quite a lot of net controversy over the fact that the zombies are black. Some quarters are accusing the developers of racism, which seems ridiculous to me.

Satanist

Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Mikey

'Aaah!I'll buy it at a high price!'

I've just replayed resi 4 on PS2.I'd forgotten just how much fun that game was..looks like that's it for that console,now just have to decide if I get a PS3 or Xbox 360...

'Got some good things on sale, stranger.'

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Keef Monkey

Mikey

Heh!There is that to think about...

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

I, Cosh

There was quite a lot of net controversy over the fact that the zombies are black. Some quarters are accusing the developers of racism, which seems ridiculous to me.

Strangely, while I was watching the trailer last night, my mind was refuting an imaginary accusation of racism. I think I argued that all the zombies being white in the first four games was a pretty overt case of institutionalised racism and so it needed some positive discrimination in the new one to turn the series around. ;-)
We never really die.

Steve Green

When I saw the trailer I could see that topic  cropping up.

I noticed that the Far Cry sequel (not Crysis) is set in Africa as well - there seems to be some interesting game mechanics at work in that one, like being able to set fires that spread.

As for RE5, maybe if the hero had been black as well some quarters wouldn't be making the accusation.

- Steve

SamuelAWilkinson

Tsk! It's already been reported they ain't zombies anyway!
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

mogzilla

DAMN MY NHS WAGE PACKET!!!! cant afford a 360 let alone this gem  ...

...im going off to sulk and play resi zero.