Main Menu

...NEW DR WHO TONIGHT, 05/04/08, 6.20pm, Partners in Crime...

Started by ARRISARRIS, 05 April, 2008, 06:13:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARRISARRIS

Adrian Bamforth

Eyes down...http://img305.rockyou.com/imagehost/7/7216/7216605/7216605_f68213701199095869_m.jpg">

SamuelAWilkinson

Ade, you've just increased the potential enjoyment in tonight's episode tenfold.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Adrian Bamforth

The second to last box is a 'free play'

Bongo Jack

Catherine Tate is technically a celebrity cameo, so that's a free play, as is 'magic not science.'
Nu Who has it's knockers, but at least this stops Tate making any more 'comedy' shows (even if they're sort of necessary to make When The Whistle Blows culturally relevant).
Live forever or die trying

Peter Wolf

So someone else has noticed the "innappropriate sexual reference/gay agenda.I wasnt sure if i was reading too much into things.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

worldshown

And compare and contrast with William Hartnell's Doctor Who and the Daleks on BBC4 at 8:30pm.

DavidXBrunt

Ah bollocks to you. Tate being hired as a leading cast member is not a celebrity cameo.

If you didn't like the first 42 episodes and tune in tonight only to find it's not to your liking then...well...you've wasted 45 minutes of your life.

satchmo

It's Verity Lambert Night on BBC4 too! Minder and Jonathan Creek as well as Hartnell Doctor Who, and a documentary about her.

Peter Wolf

Whats the prize for a full house ?

Two fat ladies 88

"All ideas [c] Russell T Davies"

Its not like anyone would want to nick his ideas.

I might watch for 5 minutes but any more than that will be as enjoyable as self flagellation.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Bongo Jack

Also, I think the 'Doctor In Love' episodes were written by Steve Moffat.  Might be wrong.
Live forever or die trying

Robin Low

I liked the little fatty people. They were cute.

Regards

Robin

Proudhuff

I've enjoyed all the previous series but that was just dreadful, really bad, Sharkjumping indeed... so many plot holes it made Primeval look top notch, the sonic screwdriver seems to be able to do anything at a great distance incuding cut ropes, lets hope that it manages to creep up to its old low levels of entertainment again.

On a different note last series I complained about the London/Cardiff centricity with the whole of time/history etc to choose from  and low and behold its togas next week!!

Seerer huff
DDT did a job on me

scutfink

filmed at cinecitta next week, wich is kind of a shame, i was looking forward to seeing how they were going to make modern day Cardiff look like ancient Pompeii...

mogzilla

i fer one enjoyed it.yes it was silly but if you want "serious" sci fi watch battlestar.me n the mini mog curled up on the setee cant wait for the daleks to return and will enjoy til they come along.Remember folks its family saturday night entertainment and as zorst says "if you dont get it,forget it" and dont watch it every week and then slate it, its marmite tv.

rose made a surprise early appearance at the end.