Main Menu

Reaction Figures Rarities

Started by Wake, 22 May, 2008, 12:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ukdane

I'm pretty certain I have the two Anderson hair lengths, the two Slaine heads, and the clear death.

I'd have bought all of them.

Would still love to see RT and the ABCs
Cheers

-Daney

ThryllSeekyr

Quoteby Deviblue on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:38 am

ANd Old thread opening up to fill in some Blanks.

I used to work for the company who made these (infact I was the one who sculpted that Rogue Trooper, but not the original strontium dog figure) and given these were all done about 9 years agos you can forgive my memory being a little foggy

I always thought there's something inferior about the Johhny Alpha Sculpt. Looking more puny and and it does fall apart abit.

Quoteby Deviblue on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:38 am .....

As for variants that made it to the shops the only ones I'm aware of were the Slaine alternate head,

Got that one as well, and thought that I like to see another Warped Slaine figure with more imagination put into it. Somethinfg more than just a slightly different head with a different facial expression.

I was thinking just now abouit those speical limited edition Star Wars Two: Attack of the Clones " Statuettes of characters like Anniekin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobie, Chewbacca, Mac E Windu and Yoda, Jangoe Fett and a Another one of the Jedi and a Clone Trooper in uniform. frozen in a classic action pose and put on stand that is part of the scene as well. These looked very cool and would be essential collectors items for any Star Wars fan.

Imagine these as 2000AD figures. Something like that Dredd verses Death statue.

Just think of some of the classic action poses in panel that made these 20000AD characters more memorable. I could describe afew myself, but I won't bore you all with those details.

QuoteWhom ever said that first......

The Third wave was planned to be all of the ABC Warriors including Mekquake with the big tank body playset

How about radio controlled A.B.C. Warrior toys. For the adult as well as the child.

Mike Gloady

Quote from: "Deviblue"The Third wave was planned to be all of the ABC Warriors including Mekquake with the big tank body playset, the Hammerstien was started but I don't think he got much past the armature and ball joints. He would have been 8" of awesomeness.

That certainly answered a few questions.

I want a Mek-Quake tank-body toy!  MEK-QUAKE!  GIVE ME MEKKERS!

With a button you could push to hear him shriek "BIG JOBS"
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever