Started by Will I. Cooling, 22 May, 2008, 10:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluemeanie

Looks like a lot of fun. I'll definitely be giving it a shot

Doesnt take itself seriously, dont think anyone esle should try to

Ghastly McNasty

Motherfucking Space Nazis  :P

minus

Love those Space Nazi's! Looks like loads of fun. I'm actually MUCH more excited about this than the Dredd movie. I've pretty much given up all hope on Dredd. Plenty of promotion out there too. They even have merchandise! Cost a shitload less than Dredd to make too, and I bet it will be more of a success.

Finally, something which would get me back into a cinema. Can't wait!

JOE SOAP

Quote from: minus on 05 February, 2012, 10:31:10 PM
Love those Space Nazi's! Looks like loads of fun. I'm actually MUCH more excited about this than the Dredd movie. I've pretty much given up all hope on Dredd.

There's a cream you can get for that.

Quote from: minus on 05 February, 2012, 10:31:10 PM
Cost a shitload less than Dredd to make too, and I bet it will be more of a success.

Iron Sky cost a third of the budget of Dredd but took thrice as long to make.

Spikes

Honestly, all this love for Space Nazis, i dont get it. At least Dredd is.....er.... oh, yeh, hes a nazi as well....

Emperor

I'm on the Iron Sky mailing list and just got the email about this - looks great and I can't wait to see it.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Never rub another mans rhubarb

Beaky Smoochies

Wow, eat your heart out ILM, those visual effects look AMAZING, certainly light years better than any of the Star Wars  prequels, and at only 7% of the overall cost of one prequel episode, I'm sold on this movie... well, apart from the unnecessary caricaturisation of Sarah Palin - that one's getting old guys, time for a new straw man/woman, how about that current joker in the White House, or were you afraid of being labelled racists if you did!?
"When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people there is LIBERTY!" - Thomas Jefferson.

"That government is best which governs least" - Thomas Jefferson.

JOE SOAP

Cthulouis

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 05 February, 2012, 10:37:56 PM
Iron Sky cost a third of the budget of Dredd but took thrice as long to make.

Heh, yeah, the first time I heard about Iron Sky was on this board, back when it was essentially a white page with a big long list of posts ordered by most recent contribution regardless of categories.

Those were the days.

radiator

Looks bloody awful - on about the same level as those tacky Mega Shark vs Super Octopus or whatever DVD movies.

Doubt the concept could sustain a Future Shock, let alone a full length movie.

Beaky Smoochies

"When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people there is LIBERTY!" - Thomas Jefferson.

"That government is best which governs least" - Thomas Jefferson.