Main Menu

Rebellion Festival - Blackpool

Started by Scottiepunk, 05 June, 2008, 01:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scottiepunk

I wasn't going to bother posting this but what the hey! Anyone going?

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v109/Scottiepunk/?action=view¤t=rebbp2rg3.jpg" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v109/Scottiepunk/rebbp2rg3.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

Peter Wolf

Not going but i never realised so many of those bands were still going.

I did know about the Anti Nowhere League and Bad Manners.

I used to know someone that did some drumming for Bad Manners.They never got paid but they said Buster Bloodvessel was very very funny.

I used to have *the* very first punk single ever that was by The Desperate Bicycles.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Art

"So what" by Anti Nowhere League is a fine, fine song.

Oh look, it's the UK Subs. Do they turn up at everything by law or what?

Peter Wolf

Wot no Waysted Youth ?

The  Sweet ?

"LOCAL RESIDENTS AND HOLIDAYMAKERS PREPARE THEMSELVES FOR WEEKEND PUNK FESTIVAL SHOCKER !!"
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Tanky

Hey Scottie,
Hopefully gonna make it for the Sunday but a weekender looks doubtful. x

Scottiepunk

Scottiepunk

Scottiepunk

Scottiepunk

Wake

Polls and competitions still have the old way of reading your Username cookie which doesn't seem to work on the new server. I'll sort that out tomorrow. As for apostrophes, I think that's done now.

Mardroid

Still unable to access the shop wares. Also clicking on the home link on that page keeps me there. This might happen with the other links too, but I haven't tried them all.

Apologies if it's been mentioned already on this thread- I didn't read through the entire thread.

Mardroid

Posting works well now though. It didn't earlier today.

scutfink

Can't make it for the Weekend, but, what Day are the Dickies on, if it's the Saturday I might be able to show my face...

scutfink

Hmm, did my last reply not post? Or am I now embarrasing myself? I blame this new board y'know, I remember when it was all fields round here...

scutfink

Anyhoo, as I was trying to say, what day are the Dickies on? might try to get down if they're on Sat...

(appologies for the possible triple post...)