Main Menu

'Free' Megazine GN Suggestions

Started by radiator, 01 July, 2008, 12:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

IndigoPrime

That appeared in the EEs not that long ago—I can't see the Meg reprinting recent reprint.

DavidXBrunt

Sin Dex. The episodes omitted from the tpbs please.

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: "IndigoPrime"That appeared in the EEs not that long ago—I can't see the Meg reprinting recent reprint.

I'll get me coat...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

fatalfish

I would really like to see a collection of Hickleton Stories - preferably including the one about the Nosferatu woman.

The Monarch

QuoteIt's DC-owned, meaning Geoff Johns will probably have the Superboy of Earth-Seven rip off Amok's arm and beat up the Star Slammers with it in the summer 2010 crossover.

Its earth prime and I hate myself for knowing that

Bolt-01

The SSRat collection idea got talked about in the Panel, Cyber Matt seemed to think it possible, as Rebellion would own the rights to the art, but not the rights to the character. Maybe an email to Harry from the command module would be welcome?

I asked about a collection of Mrs Gunderson strips, no idea if it would happen or not.

SuperSurfer

Legends of the Law. Only the Wagner and Grant early issues.

It was interesting reading these longer Dredd tales which had different Wagner/Grant pacing in comparison to the short episodes we are used to. Shame that we don't get longer Dredd tales. Could make for some interesting stories where Dredd doesn't have to make an appearance every six or so pages.

Not sure what the rights are regarding these.

And forget the post Wagner/Grant issues. Fargo dressed in a cardigan sitting behind his wooden desk bureau. Or something like that which didn't work. Like an dream when things are a slightly familiar but odd.

IndigoPrime

Quote from: "SuperSurfer"And forget the post Wagner/Grant issues. Fargo dressed in a cardigan sitting behind his wooden desk bureau. Or something like that which didn't work. Like an dream when things are a slightly familiar but odd.
There were two DC series, one of which was a continuity 'reboot' that was shockingly bad, and the other was a fairly straight take on 'current' Dredd. That said, the extended tales were, to my mind, worse than anything Wagner-scripted that had appeared in 2000 AD.

johnnystress

After a quick search it seems a lot of people, myself included would like to see' Return To Armageddon' again

Also Luke Kirby if it ever gets resolved

A collected Tales of the Black Museum maybe?

The Monarch

Still wants me canon fodder: dark matter

ukdane

Peter Milligan collection, compiling of Shadows and Sooner or Later

Shadows: 55pages
Sooner or Later: 39 pages
Swifty's Return : 16 pages

or make it an Elson collection, and include:
Shadows: 55 pages (Milligan)
The Scrap: 30 pages (Spurrier)
Go Machine: 15 pages (Ewing)
Cheers

-Daney

The Monarch

too many pages for a meg gn

(saying that I would love to see a shadows one though)

ukdane

I thought they were about 100pp (give or take).

Seems they are only about ½ that.
Cheers

-Daney

The Monarch

they are about 60 pages long I think