Main Menu

'Free' Megazine GN Suggestions

Started by radiator, 01 July, 2008, 12:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grant Goggans

Mazeworld's 30 episodes.  That's wanting a proper book.  They'll need to work out a deal with Ranson and Grant, as it's creator-owned.

SmallBlueThing

Judge Dredd: Lawman Of The Future, the best of. Especially that Alex Ronald Death story. On the ground that surely not a large percentage of the readership will have seen them.

Actually, I'd take a single 'Case File' edition, with them all in.

Steev

Mark Taylor

Quote from: "Grant Goggans"Mazeworld's 30 episodes.  That's wanting a proper book.  They'll need to work out a deal with Ranson and Grant, as it's creator-owned.

I think I only caught the first run of episodes originally so I wasn't sure how much more of it there was. Quite a bit more than I thought, it seems!

eggonlegs

all the above!
luke kirby/summer of magic etc? please

Swerty

Of all the stories Id really like to see Blackhawk reprinted

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Swerty on 15 October, 2009, 11:20:38 AM

I'd love to see the Tornado 'Blackhawk' material reprinted as I don't own that. Does anybody know if there's any rights issues with the Tornado stuff (or Starlord for that matter?)

I'd also second SBT's suggestion, particularly if there's Alex Ronald art involved. Its reprinting material like this that would get me picking up the Meg, material from outside 2000ad itself.

IndigoPrime

Mike Gloady

New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

The Monarch

in a deeper pit of legal hell than luke kirby

worldshown

A Valentines day special with the three Bella Bagley stories backed up with either more Gibson drawn strips or that Kitson drawn Daily Star Dredd where the journalist falls in love with Dredd.

Jared Katooie

I'd really like to see The Scrap and Roadkill get reprinted, as they are two of my all-time favourite 2000AD stories.

SmallBlueThing

The Driver and Dinnerladies From Hell, from Toxic.

Oh yes.

SBT

Bad Andy

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 15 October, 2009, 01:15:09 PM

I'd love to see the Tornado 'Blackhawk' material reprinted as I don't own that. Does anybody know if there's any rights issues with the Tornado stuff (or Starlord for that matter?)

I'd also second SBT's suggestion, particularly if there's Alex Ronald art involved. Its reprinting material like this that would get me picking up the Meg, material from outside 2000ad itself.

Didn't the first Stronty case file include Starlord stuff?

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 15 October, 2009, 01:15:09 PM

I'd love to see the Tornado 'Blackhawk' material reprinted as I don't own that. Does anybody know if there's any rights issues with the Tornado stuff (or Starlord for that matter?

If the mag in question was merged with 2000AD at any point, then the entire back catalogue is property of Rebellion. So yes, all Tornado and Starlord material could feasibly be reprinted.
@jamesfeistdraws

Mike Gloady

Then bring on the Starlord/Tornado goodness, Tharg.  And quickly.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever