Previous topic - Next topic

SmallBlueThing

Bonjo From Beyond The Stars
Dash Decent.

That is all.

SBT

Michael Evans

Quote from: Jared Katooie on 09 November, 2009, 07:34:48 PM
Also, Helltrekkers was REALLY good. I wouldn't mind seeing it again in one handy volume.

Ditto. Helltrekkers was just crackingly good.

Bolt-01

Yeah- Helltrekkers. That would be worth seeing again.

radiator

The Megazine already reprinted Helltrekkers a few years back, though.

W. R. Logan

mogzilla

jesus redondo back in the prog...c'mon tharg it has gotta be time for return to armageddon...please?

W. R. Logan

Quote from: mogzilla on 09 June, 2011, 09:53:15 PM
jesus redondo back in the prog...c'mon tharg it has gotta be time for return to armageddon...please?

Seconded

O Lucky Stevie!

"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Emperor

With the mention of GNR's Tyranny Rex in Zarjaz vol. 1, I was wondering about a "before they were famous" supplement with some of the better fanzine offerings from droids, quite a few of them have done work for Zarjaz and Class of '79 if you wanted to keep it 2000AD-themed.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

judda fett

Quote from: Emperor on 18 June, 2011, 02:50:45 PM
With the mention of GNR's Tyranny Rex in Zarjaz vol. 1, I was wondering about a "before they were famous" supplement with some of the better fanzine offerings from droids, quite a few of them have done work for Zarjaz and Class of '79 if you wanted to keep it 2000AD-themed.

That'd be good.

After re-reading his 'Solo' one shot and 'Walking Dredd' Id like to see a collection of Brendan McCarthys work.

Bolt-01

I don't think his emerald majesty would be into that. The fact that the strips (and I've commissioned some of them) were created free and gratis would have to be addressed if TMO wanted to reprint any. Also the reprinting of the strips could be seen as rendering them as 'canon' also.

Kev Levell

I can't really see any (sensible) objection from the contributors - work was done for free, what have you got to lose? I'd only be too happy for that work to get a wider audience.

radiator

I wouldn't want that. It would be a be like when the Meg was reprinting small press stuff - which I was always uncomfortable with.

judda fett

Id like to see the 70s/80s Brett Ewins, Brendan McCarthy et al smallpress stuff that Ive never seen. Some of the earliest droids small press work would be very cool to see.

I, Cosh

No thanks. Some of the reprints are dire enough without dredging up stuff that wasn't good enough for the Prog in the first place.
We never really die.