Main Menu

we want

Started by eggonlegs, 10 August, 2002, 02:56:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eggonlegs

we want wolfie smith back!!!! and the gronk would be nice to! any news on the gronk figure wake?????

Buddy

Is it not the case that the figures have been abandoned? (that's the RE:ACTION ones), or is there another line available.

I was looking forward the the ABC Warriors but alas it looks like it's not to be.

I could, of course be wrong.

As for Wolfie Smith, I'd like to see his return (perhaps as an adult living the the world today) but fear it would be handled completelt wrong.

If he did return I'd like Juses Redondo to illustrate it (was it he who did it originally, if not he'd be my chioce)

Link: www.ximoc.co.uk

Devons Daddy

to retro i would think.im all for bringing back greats, but some are best left as they where. bringing back wolfie may not work, though juses redondo would be a good choice, his style would fit wouldnt it,

the re action figures where great, but the new line of figures large cast ones, are superb dredd anderson and death, i will get them,(have to stop looking in e bay at art work though), but they are in a differnt price bracket and as such are not so easily accessable as the reaction ones where to all of the potential market.

would have enjoyed maybe a limited run of reaction figures,maybe one every three months 300 of each or something like that,
would be more ecomically sensible for rebellion and us alike.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

judda fett

Did anyone ever get hold of the figures Mattel released after the Dedd movie? Ive only seen pictures of them. They had a few good characters including the comic version of Dredd, Death, Mean Machine and various other characters from the comics. Just wondering if anyone actually owns any of them?

Wake

I have a spare set (mint in blister packs). Interested?

Wake

judda fett

Possibly. Where'd you get those from? I never saw any over here. Couldnt afford them at the moment though, girlfriends birthday soon. Interested in a trade..?

eggonlegs

no realy all i want is a gronk, no dredd or any body else just the gronk even if i have to knot him with yoghurt ok?????

eggonlegs

p.s. whos in the blister pack???

eggonlegs

can swap home grown veg

judda fett

Theres a Gronk figure?

opaque

Do you mean the little small ones?
I've got a full set of all 6 packs.
Got them on Ebay from someone in the US.
You occassionally find the individual packs on there but I haven't seen all together for a bit.

Wake

I bought them on eBay had them shipped over from the States.

Price is ?30 for the full set of 6 packs (plus ?5 p&p). Email me if you have something interesting to trade.

Wake