Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Stephens

Thats terrible Gibson. Hope all goes well. We went through this with our daughter when she had suspected swine flu. The hospital refused to see her due to fear of spreading, so we had to take her to the 24 docs. Very scary time.
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Kerrin

Hope the little 'un is feeling better soon Gibson.

Pete Wells

Group hugs to the bairn GQ, and to you and her ma.

TordelBack

Thoughts are with you there, Gibson.  Hope all improves sharpish.

wild-seven

Hope your little one gets better soon GQ X
I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Lets hope she improves nice and fast now.

The Legendary Shark

All the best, GQ, here's wishing her a speedy recovery.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

SuperSurfer

Get well soon to the little one, GQ.

Mike Gloady

Hope little Gibson Eighth improves soon mate.  Thinking of you.  Nasty enough being in hospital yourself, but having a kid in there must be worse by a factor I can't imagine.  Hugs.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Mikey

Yeah that is a total Spug alright.

Best wishes

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

The Doctor Alt 8

I've mysteriously got a cut on my thumb.

and it's damn sore...

mogzilla

have had a bitter taste in my mouth ...seems while i was off with a fractured elbow i was accused tried and convicted in my abscence by some two faced excuses of colleagues ...the words "capability policy" snuck in to a meetings minutes i had with the boss and as a result have to account for everything i do as i am being checked up on despite 12 years of obviously doing a good job...the phrases " face doesnt fit" and "constructive dismissal" spring to mind >:(

it pisses me off that this person has come into the work place taken over and is using me as a scapegoat for things that went wrong when i wasnt even fu**&ing there! and taht my boss is believing them at face value without even hearing my side of things and the fact the "informal counselling interview" is on paper and cc to the bigger boss means that its on my permanent record and i dont even get heard or apologised to or owt!

time to call in the union me thinks ,go above the boss' head as she is biased towards her little gang or failing all that request a transfer to another part of the trust.

great f£%king start to the holiday.

Mike Gloady

Sounds like a shitestorm, Mogs.  Hope it turns out well.  And be thankful you've GOT a union to help fight your corner - most of us survive or drown alone in those circumstances.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

TordelBack

Quote from: mogzilla on 02 April, 2010, 12:24:01 AM
it pisses me off that this person has come into the work place taken over and is using me as a scapegoat for things that went wrong when i wasnt even fu**&ing there! and taht my boss is believing them at face value without even hearing my side of things and the fact the "informal counselling interview" is on paper and cc to the bigger boss means that its on my permanent record and i dont even get heard or apologised to or owt!

Aaaaargh, poor Mogzilla.  Swap 'fractured elbow' for 'maternity leave'  and you have the story of my wife's job for the past few years - and my sincere sympathy.  I also hope you have better luck with the worthless fucks that degrade the name and concept of a union than she did.  Keep meticulous notes of all dates, times and particularly comments made to you Mog, in a bound diary rather than a computer file or looseleaf. 

Mikey

And if you have any colleagues you trust and they're willing, get them to witness any notes you make if they're present when something happens - date and initial will do. It's not asking them to take sides, but they can verify that you wrote it down on that date etc.

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.