Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 10 May, 2010, 03:51:45 PM
when I found my Shockblasts arm cannon no longer works so now I have to go get a new one  >:( only good news is there no loner extremely expensive.

Truly into the hearts of men did those monks of Reichenau see when they sang:  "Ad te suspiramus, gementes et flentes in hac lacrimarum valle."

Roger Godpleton

Quote from: TordelBack on 10 May, 2010, 06:11:36 PM
when I found my Shockblasts arm cannon no longer works so now I have to go get a new one  >:( only good news is there no loner extremely expensive.

Truly into the hearts of men did those monks of Reichenau see when they sang:  "Ad te suspiramus, gementes et flentes in hac lacrimarum valle."

I bet it took you hours to google that.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

TordelBack

Well, I should confess that I'm reading stuff on St. Bernard (apocryphal author) and the Cistercians for work, and it was right to hand...  I don't do a whole lot of Latin rote learning, and waste not want not.

Peter Wolf

what the hell is up with this weak as soon as something good happens something bad happens I was clearing up the old transformers shelf to make room fore some new rare transformers I just bought on eBay for dirt cheap when I found my Shockblasts arm cannon no longer works so now I have to go get a new one  >:( only good news is there no loner extremely expensive.

My God that must be unbearably awful.

I hope life improves for you soon.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Proudhuff

scarely having never entered a latin class in my life, I got the last two words of that!!
DDT did a job on me

The Doctor Alt 8

Aww... I'm sorry to hear that Sharky.   :(

And I hope whatever is wrong with your Dad Cyberleader2000  isn't too serious. Not knowing is the hardest part...

Cyberleader2000

????????????

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 11 May, 2010, 04:17:20 PM
Aww... I'm sorry to hear that Sharky.   :(

And I hope whatever is wrong with your Dad Cyberleader2000  isn't too serious. Not knowing is the hardest part...

they know whats wrong there just taking the fucking time treating him now
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Cyberleader2000

Life Spugs because I am now over a year behind on reading my progs.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

vzzbux

Leicester City didn't make it to the play off final because the ref bottled it on some key decisions.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Gavin_Leahy_Block

My best mates father killed himself earlier this morning and I'm on the other side of the world.

COMMANDO FORCES

Bloody Hell Gavin, that's really shit.

The Doctor Alt 8

willthemightyW

I'm not sure I should really post this because it's... well... at first I wasn't going to but then I realized were posting things this bad so : My 14 year old friend died and they don't even know what killed her.
They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.

Noisybast

Gavin & Will: Holy shit - I was about to have a moan about Google cocking my Adsense account up, but I'll not bother now. There's clearly much worse that could happen! Not a lot I can say to you both, really. That's terrible news!
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Kerrin

Shit. Thoughts are with you both Gavin and Will.