Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noisybast

In one week's time I'll be out of a job. Again. Arsebiscuits...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Noisybast on 06 October, 2010, 10:00:50 AM

Aww fuck that shit!

Bolt-01

Ah Noisy- that's just crap. So sorry.

Roger Godpleton

Sorry to hear about your bad luck NB.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

TordelBack

Tough luck, Noisy.  Difficult times.

Trout

Quote from: Noisybast on 06 October, 2010, 10:00:50 AM

Bloody hell! You really must stop shagging the boss's wife, you nutter. ;-)

All the best.

COMMANDO FORCES

Sorry to hear that Noisy, hope your search for a new one ends quickly.

Noisybast

That's the nature of contract work, I guess.

Thing that annoys me is the boss was in my office on Monday, and he knew then how long I had left. Did he mention it?

The other guys in the office were estimating about a month, so I'd sort of loosely planned around that time frame. Time for a rethink...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Dandontdare

That's crap Noisy, hope you get something (better) sorted quickly. I hate my job, but it's easy and fairly secure, so in the current climate, I'm keeping my head down.

Darren Stephens

Yeh, makes you realise how lucky you are, doesn't it? Sorry to hear that, NB. Hope something comes along soon.
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Kerrin

Good luck Noisy!

I'm sure a man of your calibre won't have any problems though.

SquashedFly

Balls, sorry to hear that, I hope you find something else soon

critter

Quote from: TordelBack on 05 October, 2010, 02:53:08 PM
Quote from: critter on 05 October, 2010, 10:50:18 AM
Found out last Wednesday I suffer from scoliosis (curvature of the spine). Also I have a couple bulging disks that are pressing on a nerve root causing allot of pain.

That's rough, Critter.  They always seemed to be checking us for scoliosis in school (although having read the Daily Mail once or twice, I now think it may just have been an excuse to fondle us with our shirts off), I didn't know it could creep up on you in adulthood.  I presume it's less likely to get much worse than it is now, seeing as your spine is fully formed?

Well the scoliois never seem to bother me before I even knew it was there. But its the disks thats the problem. With the pain meds and muscle relaxers, if I take them at work I'm not permited to do my job. So all I can take there is tylenol. Four more weeks and counting.

critter

JayzusB.Christ

Sorry to hear it, Critter. I have scoliosis too but haven't been affected in years,largely thanks to martial arts.

Also, sorry to hear about Noisy's lack of a job. I'm not far behind you; we're closing down in December.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

I, Cosh

Fran Healy is releasing a solo album.
We never really die.