Main Menu

Bore da... and stuff

Started by bluemeanie, 04 May, 2009, 10:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluemeanie

Hey,
I'm Richard another 2000AD board newbie.
Was a big 2000AD fan for the first five or so years when it came out (yeah, old fart) and although I've been devouring the gorgeous new format collections of the old stuff I've only just got back into reading the weekly.

Um... I'm another of those wannabe comic writer types and have had a few bits published. Also two original graphic novels on the go for an indie publisher which is kinda cool.... well, for me anyway.
Think thats about it.

Roger Godpleton

Welcome. I shall send someone round tomorrow to collect your dues (3 cheeseburgers).
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Kerrin

Wotcha Rich, welcome to the board.

stacey

bluemeanie

Quote from: "stacey"hey Blue  :D

Hello my little cupcake!

(too creepy? Not creepy enough?)

stacey

perfect midlevel creepiness - impressive!

Rio De Fideldo

Now then Richard (cool name)

Once again I enjoyed the podcast (does Flint pop round here too?) and also have enjoyed your voice mails on the 11 o'clock comics podcast. Just wondered if you could exthol the virtues of the genius that is Vince B to our fellow boarders.

The Legendary Shark

Hello, Blue.

We have you now...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

bluemeanie

"Just wondered if you could exthol the virtues of the genius that is Vince B to our fellow boarders"

Welll..... I could, but I might have to lie a little bit.
Vince B isnt genius, he's just f***ing insane. Sometimes its cool, sometimes its funny, sometimes you wanna hit him with a tree.
If I hear him say "You know what would be awesome? If Grant Morrison wrote this comic" one more time.......

I only listen to about 50% of 11 o'clock's output these days and mainly do for Chris Neseman who is also very cool on Around Comics. Love that guy.

Oh, and thanks for the welcome guys. Was a bit worried my obvious lack of knowledge on that thing me and Flint did would get me stoned! ....and not in the good way.

Richmond Clements

Proudhuff

welcome, you know where the bar is.
DDT did a job on me

Bouwel

-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

House of Usher

Hello; another greeting from Wales here. Welcome aboard. A pity August's Cardiff comics festival has been cancelled, eh?
STRIKE !!!

WoD

very much a shame...hope it gets going next year.  Hi Meanie.

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Hello and welcome, I too enjoyed the podcast hope theres more to come.