Main Menu

Si Spurrier's Short and Curlies

Started by Emperor, 02 July, 2009, 04:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor

Seems he has a new web column:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2009/07/02/ ... -spurrier/

Hopefully, he'll be throwing in mentions of his 2000 AD work although he has that novel, the screenplay and some sooper seekrit projekt with Avatar Press to squeeze in too.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

ukdane

Cheers

-Daney

Emperor

Quote from: "ukdane"What about Gutsville?

I suspect Frazer getting top-flight gigs at DC has slowed this down even more. The down side of getting a great artist on your project ;)
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Proudhuff

The Megazine should commision them to finish Gutsville, a win/win situation non?
DDT did a job on me

ukdane

QuoteI suspect Frazer getting top-flight gigs at DC has slowed this down even more. The down side of getting a great artist on your project

Then why is his next project (as solicited in Previews) for a "smaller" independent company?

Days Missing
by Phil Hester & Frazer Irving
5 Issues
Published by: Archaia

Edit: Frazer is only drawing Issues 1&5. Other 2000ad are contributing to it too.
Cheers

-Daney

Emperor

Quote from: "ukdane"
QuoteI suspect Frazer getting top-flight gigs at DC has slowed this down even more. The down side of getting a great artist on your project

Then why is his next project (as solicited in Previews) for a "smaller" independent company?

Days Missing
by Phil Hester & Frazer Irving
5 Issues
Published by: Archaia

Edit: Frazer is only drawing Issues 1&5. Other 2000ad are contributing to it too.

I assume these gigs give him the financial cushion to work on project like Gutsville.

Apprently the scripts and done and sent over to Frazer so the ball is in his court:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/forums/show ... #post14198

Grant Goggans

Gutsville Shmutsville, I want more Lobster Random.

Emperor