Main Menu

Ding-Dong, Avon Calling

Started by Eric Plumrose, 14 July, 2009, 07:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric Plumrose

Paul Darrow. Emmerdale.

DXB, it's your sworn duty, I thought, to keep us informed of such things.
Not sure if pervert or cheesecake expert.

Trout

Paul Darrow? I haven't seen Emmerdale in ages, I have no idea what character he's playing and I know he's only an actor, but...

He's not to be trusted!

- Trout

DavidXBrunt

Old news Plummy. Thought you'd know.

How about...Janet Fielding in Big Finish?

Tombo in 6 new Audio Who plays from the Beeb?

Eric Plumrose

"Old news"? Bah. I remember when soaps had more than twenty-four hours between episodes.

DavidXBrunt

I remember when Corrie was on Wednesdays...

Eric Plumrose

. . . And when 'Emmerdale' had 'Farm' in the title.

Devons Daddy

is corrie the actaul name of the show?
or is it the shortened versoion of the orignal Coronation street.

some sort of make over after the destruction of the street by big stompy robots, and bioligcal warfare.
i have been away a fair few years, i was hoping maybe it got interesting along the way.

(big make over of site, still no spell check)
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

DavidXBrunt

Heh, they almost did a disaster show type sotry last year, with a huge flood hitting the street. The producer wanted a shot of someone in a canoe sailing past the Rovers...

uncle fester

Oh how the mighty fall... Actually I can't bring myself to watch it even if one of my childhood heroes is in it. Unless he blows them all into another system from the bar or something. (It does have a bar, doesn't it? I don't watch soaps, I'm just assuming...)

Richmond Clements

Haven't seen him in it yet... Amanda Donahue is in it too, but she's not wearing that massive strap-on.

uncle fester

Quote from: His Lordship rac on 21 July, 2009, 03:01:48 PM
Haven't seen him in it yet... Amanda Donahue is in it too, but she's not wearing that massive strap-on.
;D Always difficult to pick her out of a crowd otherwise...

Mike Gloady

Quote from: Devons Daddy on 15 July, 2009, 04:32:38 AM
some sort of make over after the destruction of the street by big stompy robots, and bioligcal warfare.
That'd be amazing.  I'd love that.  I still call Emerdale "Emerdale Farm" - hard-wired into my brain, no getting around it. 

Does anyone else seem to remember the village was called Beckindale and it's been retconned to Emerdale WAY back.  I seem to be the only person who remembers this - even my mum, life-long viewer, doesn't seem to remember this.

Um.

I only watch it for the hot red head.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Richmond Clements

Not that I'm farting about in the office looking busy or anything...

http://www.emmerdale.org/emmerdale/emfacts.htm