Main Menu

Fantasy Football - Private League

Started by Banners, 05 August, 2009, 03:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banners

With the football season nearly upon us, would there be any interest in me setting up a private league for us boarders at the official Fantasy Premier Leaguer site?

M@

locustsofdeath!

Banners

Cool - two of us, that'll do. I just need a vaguely witty 2000 AD related name for the league now. Hmmm....

M@

Banners

Right, you can now join Footballistics, Inc. by using the code 859705-179387.

Cheers,

M@

Bhuna

joined... down as the credit crunch kid!
twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

Buddy

uncle fester

I'm in. Albeit in avatar disguise. Pigging hopeless at fantasy footie but determined, nonetheless...

ukdane

I've run a FF league based on the Yahoo rules every year for the past 10 (?) years now.

This is the first year that I've contemplated NOT running one, as real life is taking over- however if someone else starts a Yahoo one up, I'll be in.
Cheers

-Daney

The Enigmatic Dr X

I've joined. The team is Sleeping Dogs. I trust that you can make as many changes as you like before kick off, as I just threw together an on-budget motley crew.
Lock up your spoons!

Banners

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr XI trust that you can make as many changes as you like before kick off.

Yup - experiment away!

M@

uncle fester

The season hasn't even started and I've lost a midfielder to injury... This bodes well!

Stan

Thanks. I was looking for a new league. I'll sort a team over the weekend. For some reason I always end up in 7th place so hopefully there's at least eight people involved.

Banners

Just giving this a bump! ahead of Saturday's opening fixtures.

Cheers,

M@

Buddy

Oh yes... good reminder, must finalise my team.

ukdane

Anybodt wanting to join the 2000ad Fantasy Football on Yahoo can do so by creating an account, and joining the following group
Group ID: 13238
Password: tharg

http://uk.premiership.fantasysports.yahoo.com/football/group/13238
Cheers

-Daney