Main Menu

Sunnyside Comics Podcast

Started by pauljholden, 10 August, 2009, 02:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pauljholden

And the the weird thing is... well... you'll have to wait until I can sit down with the other guys to record a new episode...

-pj

TordelBack

Quote from: pauljholden on 18 February, 2010, 12:31:50 PM
And the the weird thing is... well... you'll have to wait until I can sit down with the other guys to record a new episode...

-pj

Meant to say I really enjoyed the live-thing-experiment in No.22 , but I can't imagine ever watching the feed. Not (just) because youse are all ugly nordy bastards, with your eyes either too close together or too far apart depending, but because for me podcasts are for commuting, or dull work, or night-feeding sprogs.  Just downloading No. 23 now...

Mike Gloady

An odd odd little experiment.  I'd be happy to participate in a future type session (I can't guarantee it'd be on-topic, my posting history here's about 30% comics and Twoth, the rest unrelated rubbish).
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

pauljholden

Yeah, I suspect if we ever get our act together to do it again, we'll either do it and NOT record it or do it with someone who's job is simply to participate in the chat and keep us updated - Ron got too easily distracted. And if he had chatroulette on it then... er.. game over.

uncle fester

Quote from: pauljholden on 18 February, 2010, 01:32:41 PM
Ron got too easily distracted. And if he had chatroulette on it then... er.. game over.

I think you've just come up with format for the next episode...  :)

TordelBack

And they're back!  New podcast up for May Day.  How I've missed their harsh northern braying!

pauljholden

Hey !

We're clawing our way back to a weekly schedule! Tomorrow we record another show wherein we talk about genre TV and the joys of a limited series. SPOILERS!

So, we would like your input: any questions/comments/things you can suggest we natter about? (Bonus points for things that make us tangent off into funny/peculiar territory ...)

-pj