Main Menu

My secret Second life

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 19 August, 2009, 10:01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: locustsofdeath on 21 September, 2009, 02:03:03 PM
I believe this just might be my favourite thread ever.

I dunno, I still harbour fond (if bemused) memories of this blinder, another TS classic...

The taste of raw egg...
@jamesfeistdraws

Mike Gloady

Only just discovered this thread as, to be honest, I thought it'd be dull as anything.  How wrong I was.  Although not QUITE as good as the ipod cheese.  Although the posts I'm quoting come close.  And now that I've read the "taste of raw egg" one I have a top three.  Genius.
Quote from: TordelBack on 19 August, 2009, 08:29:09 PM
I'm confused... am I supposed to PM Sláine about this thread?
TordelBack, you make me smile.  You really do.  ;-)
Quote from: uncle fester on 20 August, 2009, 10:34:28 AM
I'm guessing Nemesis might prove trickier...
...Now I'm thinking it would be really funny if a bunch of us all went on as 2000ad characters...
Funny indeed, but James S and I would have to duel as to who got to be Nemesis.  And naturally we'd have Bouwel as our loyal familiar.
Quote from: GordonR on 20 August, 2009, 01:17:27 PM
http://www.gamesradar.com/f/the-best-griefing-videos-ever/a-2008031014489843002/p-4
First video in the link:  THIS is the only worthwhile thing that Second Life has given the world..
That had me crying with laughter, I could really use it too.  Thanks Gordon, that is the most wonderful thing I've seen in quite some time. 

Thanks TS, I am grinning hugely and it's all down to your brave exploration of this decidedly odd aspect of the web.  Well done.  Is it easy enough to get about.  If you wanted to mooch about in Virtual London or Cairo or Moscow for example, could you just "teleport" or would you have to fly in a plane (and presumably pay)? 
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

ThryllSeekyr

Oh, just so you all know. I haven't really been able to make much of appaerance at the Blarney Stone or anywhere else in Second Life for that matter.

My Broadbande is so slow at moment, that I get logged out within a few moment of logging in.

So you if have turned up for this reason alone.

My appoliges.

There was group of people there that I was talking to in Chat we all sitting or standing nexrt to each other. I couldn't see any of them because of my slow connection.