Main Menu

A new drawing...

Started by James, 20 August, 2009, 06:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James

Hi, remember me? Been lurking for a while, always hanging about...

Anyway, not strictly 2000ad related, but kinda comicy sorta, I've been commissioned by my 5 year old to draw him a picture of "Obi Wan and Anakin fighting, no, not in those costumes (when I drew them proper-like), in their Clone Wars clothes".

I did this at A3, enlarged to A2 and framed on his bedroom wall, looks awesome, just wanted to share and gather praise.

Enjoy.

Kerrin

Great stuff James, that must look class at A2. Good to see you around again mate.

I finally worked my way through all those Megs as well, cheers for those man

TordelBack

My own son would love that, what a cool Dad you are James!

And as he says, that's their proper costumes, not that movie rubbish.  I'd pay very good money to see Episode 3 redone as a season of The Clone Wars.

mygrimmbrother

I love that. If I had a son, I'm sure he would love that too.

vzzbux

I am not showing my son that piece of art as he would want me to draw(create) on and I cant draw for toffee. I used to dabble a little when I was a lot younger but have lost it.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

TordelBack

QuoteI am not showing my son that piece of art as he would want me to draw(create) on and I cant draw for toffee.

True in my case as well!

Also: love the attention to detail on both lightsabers, with correct emitter shrouds, black detailing and period-appropriate absence of belt-clip rings.

Bolt-01

That is really nice. I can imagine that it looks pretty spiffy blown up to A2.

James

Kind words, all. Thanks very much. Should this be in off topic though?

Richmond Clements

Lovely!
I too have a youngster who'd love this!

James

As a follow up to this, for my daughter's birthday, again A2 size, I give you...

Luminara Unduli.

(My kids are big Star Wars fans.)