Main Menu

Petition: more Caballistics Inc, please!

Started by Trout, 03 September, 2009, 03:06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Running Clam

Sign me up too. I'd love to see more Cabs.

nomohican

Well, maybe that fish has a wife and family too. Did anyone think of that?
I mean, I don't think I've got the right to kill someone's daddy, do I? Even if it is a fish.

Zombo

Gavin_Leahy_Block

If those 86ers got a final resolution why cant Caballistics?
I'd love to see lots more Caballistic, but I'd be happy enough with a conclusion. Come on Mr. Rennie, make it so.

Zarjazzer

Though I haven't drunk a pint of red wine I endorse this fine project.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Dark Jimbo

There needs to be more Cabs if only because the cliffhanger to the last installment - an undead Afrika Corps veteran complete with mutton chops and pith helment resurrected from his grave in the Sudan by the British Government to assassinate Raven and Jenny's baby - was too good to leave hanging.

Plus, of course, we need enough to fill out a third TPB.
@jamesfeistdraws

I, Cosh

Quote from: Zarjazzer on 03 September, 2009, 09:32:12 PM
I will drink a pint of red wine if it'll bring Rennie back for a couple of series.
We never really die.

Paul faplad Finch

It doesn't mean that round my way
Pessimism is Realism - Optimism is Insanity
The Impossible Quest
Musings Of A Nobody
Stuff I've Read

dweezil2

Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Emperor

Quote from: The Cosh on 03 September, 2009, 10:03:41 PM
Quote from: Zarjazzer on 03 September, 2009, 09:32:12 PM
I will drink a pint of red wine if it'll bring Rennie back for a couple of series.

I don't like red wine and haven't touched a drop in years but if necking a pint of red wine is what is required then I'm prepared to take one for the team (then drink a pint of red wine).

Perhaps we could do something like Blue Peter did and have a totaliser (not a tea totaliser I suppose). Perhaps we need a wank-o-meter for the Zenith trades as well (suggestions for the design on a postcard to the usual address - which I suppose is the Nerve Centre, which should make for an interesting postbag)>

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 03 September, 2009, 05:45:43 PM
Quote from: Emperor on 03 September, 2009, 05:29:17 PMWhen it was revealed that Gordon Rennie was moving on from these shores didn't it emerge that he planned to finish one series and draft someone in to box off the other.

That was certainly my recollection.

I might be saying so myself, but this makes it as good as Gospel in my book.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

SamuelAWilkinson

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 03 September, 2009, 09:48:55 PM
There needs to be more Cabs if only because the cliffhanger to the last installment - an undead Afrika Corps veteran complete with mutton chops and pith helment resurrected from his grave in the Sudan by the British Government to assassinate Raven and Jenny's baby - was too good to leave hanging.

Plus, of course, we need enough to fill out a third TPB.

Was that what happened? I can't remember anything after the Ravne/Kostabi showdown.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Radbacker

why not, another for more Cabs here one of the few Tooth trades i own.

CU Radbacker

Zarjazzer

Red wine is not my favourite tipple but The Cosh and Emperor are right. If that's what it takes, then that's what it takes. (Can't it be  a nice pint of Theakstons instead?)
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

Noisybast

Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Dog Deever

Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.