Main Menu

Ban-tastic Friday: Scojo Appreiciation Station

Started by VinceBot, 04 September, 2009, 11:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandontdare

Take my advice, everybody find some Laurel and Hardy to watch right now. I'm doing it. It's done wonders for me Tordelback and Spooky tonight!

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Dandontdare on 04 September, 2009, 11:58:56 PM
Take my advice, everybody find some Laurel and Hardy to watch right now. I'm doing it. It's done wonders for me Tordelback and Spooky tonight!

Are you 3 a fuckin' sitcom?

Jim_Campbell

QuoteHe has a tendancy to both post and praise his own work, even if its quality can be questionable.

Oh, understatement, thy name is Vincebot!

I'm minded of Alan Moore's comment on Dave McKean's early work, likening any attempt to say that McKean would be a significant artist to describing the bombing of Hiroshima as "quite noisy."

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

VinceBot

I don't know Jim, there are those films that are so bad they're good. If you know what I mean.

I'm sure his screenplays could be recycled by a community theatre group. Maybe add some musical elements. A moral story about the decline of the coal industry.

VinceBot

Oh yeah, contrary to the "don't shit up threads" remark, if Scojo or planetoid does start posting again (and I expect you will notice it if he does) feel free to report, post and spam that thread into the floor.

If you keep him busy enough he won't have time to post in more than one place before he's re-banned.

flip-r mk2

I was lurking about the board yesterday how come I missed all the fun.

filip
It's all right, that's in every contract.
That's what they call a sanity clause.
You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.

http://flip-r.deviantart.com/

http://forflipssake.blogspot.com

http://weeklythemedartblog.blogspot.com/

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana

VinceBot

The fun is free of charge to all frequently active members.

Other member can pay a low low price of £399.99 to be issued with their own special brand of fun*.

*Method of fun to be decided by administrator, all charges non refundable.

Roger Godpleton

So if we're casting "Bantastic Four" who's who?

I would say Vince is Reed Richards, W3BZ is Human Torch, Trout is Ben Grimm, Peter is Dr Doom (or maybe the Invisble Woman now that he's gone?) and I am Galactus.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Odd_Bloke

I think there's scope for a forum-wide crossover here, so I'll be the Illegible Hulk.

COMMANDO FORCES

Grant Goggans

The true test as to whether any post might actually be written by Scojo is a simple one: read it aloud, in the voice of Mojo Jojo from Powerpuff Girls.  If yer post sounds like Mojo Jojo, then Scojo it is.

Thanks for the good moderating, VinceBot!

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 04 September, 2009, 11:36:49 PM
My kitten turned into a cat and now it controls my bed.
Arh this I relate to. What with Indie our cat being very cute last night and snuggling up the extra space my wife needs to be able to feed the little 'un at night I had about 3 1/2 inches of bed to slept on. Wish I'd got up to watch the fire works!

Vincebot any chance you coming here to moderate reasonably the graps at home today as I'm tired and suspect I'll say the wrong thing at some point to my likewise tired wife.

Eric Plumrose

Not sure if pervert or cheesecake expert.

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Pete Wells

I like to think I was the original ban-ee on Bastastic Friday, all these other ones are pretenders to my throne! Can I have a special t-shirt please?