Main Menu

Prog 1656: Morked For Death

Started by James Stacey, 30 September, 2009, 01:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Stacey

Nice Alpha cover. Isn't death ray part of the same publishing group as Toof ? Bit lame having a quote on the cover saying how cool 2000ad is if it is.

Bolt-01

And that is a second cover for Neil Roberts- Don't forget squaxx, Neil is going to be at BICS this weekend and has new work in the latest issue of Something Wicked!

James Stacey

Hadn't twigged who the artist was. A Dredd cover and a Stront cover for your first 2 works is an illustrious start  :)

Goaty

I think it now one of my fave covers! I like his weapon!

Mardroid

That's an excellent picture.

Interesting take on the Westinghouse Blaster. I have a particular soft spot for the 'western meets sci-fi' styling of the Termight version of the blaster but this more industrialised look is certainly striking.

TordelBack

QuoteAnd that is a second cover for Neil Roberts

His Judge Dredd RPG cover is rather spiffing too:

Mardroid

The linky got messed up in my post there. Corrected bellow:

Quote from: Mardroid on 30 September, 2009, 04:43:13 PM
That's an excellent picture.

Interesting take on the Westinghouse Blaster. I have a particular soft spot for the 'western meets sci-fi' styling of the Termight version of the blaster but this more industrialised look is certainly striking.

Van Dom

Thats beautiful. Fantastic stuff.
I want that as a poster!
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Mike Gloady

BRILLIANT COVER.

But then everything for the last month or two has been unerringly top notch.

His second cover and his first was that Dredd piece.  I know artist tend to be very self critical, but those two should make him sleep easy in his well-earned bed.  Cracking stuff.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Bolt-01

That RPG cover is a wraparound. Neil showed me a print of it at Bristol this year- think it was what swung him the cover slot with Tharg. A superb artist and a nice chap to boot.

Van Dom

Could somebody remind me what prog Neil's Dredd cover appeared on...cant seem to remember it.
Thanks.
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

James Stacey

Quote from: Van Dom on 01 October, 2009, 09:26:54 AM
Could somebody remind me what prog Neil's Dredd cover appeared on...cant seem to remember it.
Thanks.
Last months Meg.

Van Dom

Ah, dont get the meg, thats why I don't remember it!
Cheers!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

TordelBack

QuoteThat RPG cover is a wraparound.

Indeed, and a really nice one too. 

Mattofthespurs

That is a superb cover.
My favourite of the whole year.