1 (1.1%)
61-65
0 (0%)
Retired
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Voting closed: 18 October, 2010, 05:47:14 AM

Mike Gloady

I've only just worked out what your signature is.  Idiot. 

I'm reminded of the "God I'm thick sometimes" thread from a while back.  Wherever that is.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

The Legendary Shark

That's Mr Idiot, to you  :-\

*chortles*
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Felix Vane

19  :) Any of you old timers need some help lifting a heavy object, Im your man.

TordelBack

Cheek!   It's 5.20 am, I've already had a snuggle, a shower, a walk and a read of Robohunter with my brekkie, and I'm off to work for 12 hours.  Breathe in the musky power of a man in his prime!  You teenagers are probably still grappling with yourselves under a five-month old duvet.

Christ, is it only Monday, I'm wrecked.

Felix Vane

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Felix Vane on 07 December, 2009, 12:32:51 AM
19  :) Any of you old timers need some help lifting a heavy object, Im your man.

Heavy lifting is one of my specialities.

I am available @ £20 per hour for heavy lifting and moving heavy objects.400 Ibs is my record although it has to be said i didnt lift the object very far off the ground.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Mike Gloady

I don't really do much heavy lifting, but I'm a dab-hand with a mattock and years of carrying massive Marshal & Laney amps up and down stairs have given me a pysiche Locusts might describe as "hunky" but which honesty would compell me to admit is faintly "chunky".
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 07 December, 2009, 02:12:34 PM
I don't really do much heavy lifting, but I'm a dab-hand with a mattock and years of carrying massive Marshal & Laney amps up and down stairs have given me a pysiche Locusts might describe as "hunky" but which honesty would compell me to admit is faintly "chunky".

I have only done a lot of it because of my work.Lots and lots of laboring when i have been doing my building work.I havent ever done any weight lifting or anything like that but i enjoy doing heavy physical work and its part of my job.

The worst heavy lifting job i have done was having to move very heavy rolls of lead up onto a roof and a while ago i was doing some slab laying that involved moving and laying very thick and heavy Yorkstone slabs.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Martin Howe

44.3/4 with a few grey hairs at the temple and a much bigger gut that I'd like; the weight is coming off gradually with all the walking, but it won't cure the hairs; at least my younger brother went all grey a year and a half before I had any at all :P

Surprised at the memory thing; I could no more forget my age than, say, my height (5'10'') or religion (atheist), etc ??? Takes all sorts I suppose :)
In space, no-one can hear you KILL an ALIEN
Facebook Flickr Twitter

SmallBlueThing

the only heavy lifting i do, is when i heave my buttocks off the sofa. sbt

Dunk!

38. And looking forward to playing Grumpy Old Men at Hi-Ex.
"Trust we"

JayzusB.Christ

34. Feeling younger than I did through most of my 20s though.  Much prefer 30s to 20s so far.
Relatively healthy, but also can't hack the booze like I used to.  Much prefer chilled daytime drinking to loud, crowded nights out and have no desire whatsoever to swallow the silly chemicals I occasionally did in my early 20s.  I've also swapped smoking for exercising which is probably a good lifestyle choice
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

MarcusQQ

29! First read 2000ad when I was 15 and left when I was 17. Back now and loving it more than ever!!!  :D

Spikes

Quote from: House of Usher on 19 October, 2009, 08:01:27 AM
Quote from: Mgubgub on 19 October, 2009, 01:10:59 AM
Once I was convinced I was Judge Jack from the cursed earth saga

Wow. That's a pretty severe delusional ideation. Can't have been nice at all. Yikes.

Charming......

Im 43 BTW,  ;)

Mgubgub

Judge Jack ahem and others of course, whilst in the delusion of being Judge Jack, I thought about it to the point where in my mind Judge Jack was literally the hanging judge because well man...he dangled from a Tyranosaurus for three hours... Mind you I forget where all the robots came from because I don't remember seeing any robot army in "Origins" and if there was no robot army there where did the one in the cursed Earth come from? I reckon it's a case of the cursed earth mission being "The Justice team who walked up a hill and came down a mountain".
Trooper Duvet 445