dweezil2

Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Colin Zeal

SuperSurfer

Great cover but it seems familiar.

worldshown

A cheeky bit of recycling. Still a good cover though.

James Stacey

The bike looks like it's at a different angle slightly in the 2 pics. Unless he has it as a 3d mesh which is possible.

Steve Green

uncle fester

Still a great cover. There's a lot of work involved to get from the first version to the second. I like it.

Satanist

***ATTENTION ALL SUBBERS***

I have the prog in hand, bought at Glasgow FP. I'll bet that wiped the smug grin aff yer collective puss!

Mwa,ha,ha!

Aint read it yet but theres a cursed earth article by Dr Brian Ireland (eh) and a full letters page at the back with a picture of an ickle baby (aw).

Back later to spoil it all for ye. Oh aye and Dredds died of a stubbed toe infection.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

The Enigmatic Dr X

That'll be them tight boots.

Giving you a toe up the crevice if you keep up the smugness.
Lock up your spoons!

Dandontdare

I hope the postal strike goes on for months so that I will eventually get a huge bundle of thrill power that will make my head explode!

Ochs

It's ok... just keep saying 'It will turn up... It will turn up."

BLOODY POSTIIIIEEEESSSS!
Fear leads to doubt which leads to the worst case scenario.

moly

aarrgh no postie turned up yet, probaly still on strike as its raining in chelmsford.. i only live down the road from where they are sent out has anyone recd there copy yet today

Ochs

No but just to wind me up, something just dropped through the letter box, my son said "Daa-aaad", my heart leapt and then he came in with the delivered letter and said "It's a pizza thingy."

And he was right, it was.
Fear leads to doubt which leads to the worst case scenario.