Main Menu

Assassin's Creed 2

Started by Goaty, 02 November, 2009, 04:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

as new game out on 20th November! gotta get it too as well!!

trailer looks really good with new deadly weapons!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVWhWsgHzKM

Banners

This is even more awesome than the trailer.

M@

Goaty

I prefer this one, as it featured the weapons in the game, really coolest!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR88hjGuoDs&feature=related

Devons Daddy

BUYING THIS.
and wrapping it in christmas paper for the boy.
so christmas day we can ignore everyone else and alternate between GTA4 Gay Tony and this.

its a great time to be a gamer isnt it!

November is already booked for the MW2 epic battles. and covert ops missions.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

mogzilla

better than the first, had to laugh when enzio meets his uncle though [spoiler]uncle called "mario" says...its a me,mario![/spoiler]

combats a bit more forgiving as well and health potions and docs!

Pete Wells

Yep, I'm enjoying this though it does feel a lot like the first one. Still, for the first hour or so I fucking WAS Nikolai Dante, especially when I climbed that building, shagged the woman then had to escape out of the window when here dad came back - topper!

Devons Daddy

shagged the woman then had to escape out of the window ::)

ok looks like devons mummy may not be so impressed with devons daddy choice of gift for son! :-\
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

Pete Wells

Don't worry DD, it's all very tastefully done (you even have to press the Y button to blow out the candles) so Devon's Mummy should be okay!

Gotta warn you though, the language in the game is a bit naughty from the start.

Devons Daddy

i dont get the need for that.

really do the use of big swear words really add depth to any game?
time for all games to use the words DROKK and GRUD, then we can get some real words in the worlds dictionaries, (nice spell check there! that was a tough word)

got game, wrapped and will be placed under tree upon its being put up.
it was hard to resist testing the disc, i must admit  8)
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

the shutdown man

Does this game get rid of all the boring stuff from the first one, like taking 20 minutes to ride to the next mission, then spending hours scouting out locations, etc..? Seriously, I gave up on that game when I realised how little time you got to spend actually being an assassin.
You're at the precipice Tony, of an enormous crossroads.

Mikey

QuoteDoes this game get rid of all the boring stuff from the first one, like taking 20 minutes to ride to the next mission, then spending hours scouting out locations, etc..?

But that's how you found all the flags an that! I loved the first one but never got to finish it as it bugged and I got trapped after the showdown with yer man.

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Professor Bear

Quote from: the shutdown man on 23 November, 2009, 04:05:20 PM
Does this game get rid of all the boring stuff from the first one, like taking 20 minutes to ride to the next mission, then spending hours scouting out locations, etc..?

I've seen one mission so far where you had to case the joint for a bit, but it was enjoyably done, and fast travel is now an option.

the shutdown man

Hmmm... Well maybe I'll risk it when it comes down in price a bit.
You're at the precipice Tony, of an enormous crossroads.

Goaty

I was think of get that PS3 game, as saw it at £37.99 at Tesco... mmmmmmmm... is it good game to get?

Alski

It's excellent. Obviously similar to the first, but with a better story, more action, more variety, more bloody everything!

It's big, beautiful and worth getting.
"Cool Stuff You Will Like"

Music, Comics, Books, Video Games, TV and Film reviews/articles.

http://cool-stuff-you-will-like.blogspot.co.uk/