Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

I had a quick chat with Rufus at Thought Bubble about what designs he had in the bag for Ash. He mentioned Ro-Jaws (obviously) Hammerstein, Blackblood and Joe Pineapples. This doesn't mean they are all lined up next, just that he has done his work on them. No Dredd that he knew of just yet  :'(

ming

Looks like 1/12 Mongrol might be happening after all...

This pic just popped up on the 3A production blog:

:)

Pete Wells

That looks amazing! Hopefully that means a lot more boarders can access Mongrol (which is such a fun figure) as he should be considerably cheaper.

Brilliant news, I hope they do the black hole version in 1/12th too...

Mardroid

If he looks like that* (or near enough) then that one I might get!

Besides, cost aside, I don't really have the space for the big one.

*The bloke at the bottom, not the boiler suited bloke with the funny head on top. Yes I'm being silly.

dweezil2

Looking good! Hope we have some Ro-Jaws news soon!
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

COMMANDO FORCES

Gonk

Any idea how much that would set one back?

Is that true scale size? Looks very nice to say the least.
coming at a cinema near you soon

ming

At present, I have no idea when these will appear or how much they'll cost.  The fact that a teaser pic has appeared suggests it might be that far off, though...

As a bit of a guess, I'd say 1/12 Mongrol might come in at around $70-80 (including shipping worldwide); that's based on some of the comparable 'bots already released by 3A in both 1/6 and 1/12.  Below is one of the Mk3 Berties (pic by Soulburn3D); 1/6 cost $250 and 1/12 was $70... Might give some indication of what to expect, anyway.

Any more info pops up, I'll post it here (unless someone beats me to it).

:)

Gonk

Thanks Ming. Imagine that when they're released they going to be sold out a bit quick, then end up going double the original price on the internet.
coming at a cinema near you soon

CrazyFoxMachine

I actually probably would buy a tiny mongrol!

James Stacey

Yeah its a lot more manageable for both storage and the wallet :)

Dark Jimbo

But.. but... you can't shake lil' Mongrol's hand!
@jamesfeistdraws

James Stacey

I can't afford to shake big ol Mongrols hand

ming

A new release from 3A gives an insight into just what they can do with a complex robot design, and makes me drool at the thought of Hammerstein...

Ambush, from the Real Steel film - even has light-up eyes, and weighs in at $290.

Pete Wells

A truly wonderful weekend for me as the 1/12th Mongrol I'd succumbed to from eBay came. Check out little Mongrol with Big Mongrol:

And:

To give you an idea of Mini-Mongrol's size, here he is in relation to a random prog at a random page...