Main Menu

How long have you been sitting here?

Started by Kev Levell, 25 November, 2009, 12:15:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kev Levell

Yarrgghhh!!

I'd noticed the 'clock' in the top right before but hadn't looked at the accrued time for a while...
apparently I've been sitting here for 4 days 20 hours and 40 minutes.

Right, I'm off to make myself more useful!

PS. is there someway to stop me seeing how my life is draining away before my very eyes?

uncle fester

Eeugh. 9 days, 3 hours and 8 minutes. And I only popped in to have a browse while printing something out. Didn't think my printer was that slow  :) 

maryanddavid

1 days, 20 hours and 25 minutes.
Thats a bit mad Ted. Nearly two days on this website, since when? August?
Im not on it often either, As kev said, must find something better to do. Im sure Mary will find me something more productive around the house!

David

mygrimmbrother

Mike Gloady

Over 10 days.  That's all I'm prepared to say. 

In my defence, large portions of that were during my mum's final illness....

No, I know.  That doesn't excuse this amount of time-wasting.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

VinceBot

4 days, 2 hours and 46 minutes.

I tend to browse by twice a day and check for reports, so that seems pretty accurate.

Gavin_Leahy_Block

6 days, 13 hours and 24 minutes.
That's about right, I think.

Van Dom

2 days 18 hrs 18 minutes.
I'm a lightweight!
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

SmallBlueThing

8 Days, 19 Hours and 32 minutes! At one point I was nearly in the top ten of boarders who spent longest here- there is such a list, go check, it's recorded in the general settings! But I've dropped out of the running recently.

SBT

Colin YNWA

An apparently bum numbing 11 days 17 hours 21 minutes BUT fortunately this is a somewhat false figure as often I have the forum quietly tucked away in the background at work so what when I get a quiet moment I can nip straight in.

Peter Wolf

I am not even going to say how many days the clock says but its the result of leaving a window open as i always have multiple windows open at once.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm on 17 days, 21 hours and 11 minutes and you Mr Wolf are right behind me ;D

I won't say which fellows are on 26 days going on 27 :o

Kev Levell

Mike Gloady

This is what you get for keeping the internet open with three tabs - your email, FB and this place, while you spend your evenings and weekends doodling for art contests.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

mygrimmbrother

Life well spent, Mike, life well spent.