Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeilFord

Looks great SuperSurfer, my favourite entry by far.

SuperSurfer

Thanks blackmocco and Neil.

Amazing Supes, Neil.

mygrimmbrother

Remember reading about her when I was little, in my mum's old Readers' Digest book of British Folklore - bloody terrified me. Her and Rawhead and Bloody Bones. Shudder. Nice one Supes.

And nice Supes, Neil!

SKD

That is one scary looking Jenny Greenteeth, great work SuperSurfer. Powerfull Superman NeilFord, I like the "I could crush you like a bug" look he's giving out.

Stew. :thumbsup: 

Bhuna

Top work chaps.

I've just finished Speed Date 2 so I though I'd show the cover, which just happens to a complete rip off/homage of Bill Sienkiewicz's cover of Elektra Assassin #4, but what the hell!

twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

El Chivo

That's quality Bhuna
Looking forward to reading it

Cheers

Chi

dancornwell

Been a while since i popped something on here. Trying out a painting style on photoshop. Turned out quite well i thought. Could be a bit tighter though, but its practice and thats all you can do i suppose.

CrazyFoxMachine

Cornwell you talented git - ! This is a class Dreddhead, right here.

dancornwell

Thanks. Now onto the next. It's great when a plan comes together!

IAMTHESYSTEM

Great DREDD portrait dancornwell.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Ghastly McNasty

Just reading through the pages on this thread and I gotta say there's some bloody amazing talent on display, pat yourselves on the back people, you are the awesomeness

COMMANDO FORCES

Love the angle of the shadow across the cheeks from the helmet, very nice  :thumbsup:

Grant Perkins

So are we being sketchy in this thread?

Can I play?

Cpt Rhodes

markchilly

Hello,

First, the bad news....

Got laid off this month.

Now the good...

Damaged Goods given a febuary release date. Got an email asking for 11 title pages, done 6 and did a few mash ups for promo.

Cheers.