Main Menu

Suggestions for New swear words for 2000AD?

Started by blakaam kaplow, 19 March, 2010, 08:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blakaam kaplow

The adolescent that I am in love with the fictitious swears invented in 2000ad
I constantly use gems like Drokk and Stomm in daily life in order to mystify my norm friends, family and co-workers (yes astonishingly I have all three).
But the law of diminishing returns means I need more to truly shock those already wearily inured to my puerile behaviour.

So come on motherfunsters any suggestions for your favorite futuristic cuss?

(This is my first attempt at a topic so apologies if I'm ignoring any site etiquette)

?

Nap Normal

Jerry Sadowitz once tried to invent a new swear word by combining the word C*nt and B*stard...he ended up with Custard.
A possible future swear word maybe?

Falling in love makes you fat.

blakaam kaplow

I'd have to hear it in context.
"Custard you, you custarding mother-custard"

Sure it sounds profane when I scream it and drool a bit but it's not as user friendly as, for example, masticated grimm-lodder or cumnugger
?

locustsofdeath!

If someone comes up with a fine substitution for 'asshole', I'll use it in a script I've written. Thanks in advance  :D.

IAMTHESYSTEM

"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

blakaam kaplow

Whoa politics....
I was hoping for ones like 'nerf herder'
If you're looking to trade stories on venal corrupt lying bastiches, Bertie 'What money? Oh this Money , I...uh, won it on the horses' Ahern has that poxy Tony Blair beat hands down

But lets not do politics here this is just a good clean fun topic attempting push the envelope of profanity into new and exciting territories.
We shouldn't lower the tone with politics
?

Dandontdare

I love twothy swears! Snek, funt, drokk, stomm, they're all classics.

Maybe some future world will use Blair as a swear word: "I thought you were a stand-up guy, you snekking Blair!"

Emperor

Quote from: Mr Normal on 19 March, 2010, 09:19:07 PM
Jerry Sadowitz once tried to invent a new swear word by combining the word C*nt and B*stard...he ended up with Custard.
A possible future swear word maybe?

Or bant? Bunt?

Used in a sentence: Oh no hear comes Giles Brandreth, the stupid jumper-wearing bunt. He deserves a good kick in the kleks.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

blakaam kaplow

Quote from: Dandontdare on 19 March, 2010, 10:58:11 PM
I love twothy swears! Snek, funt, drokk, stomm, they're all classics.

Maybe some future world will use Blair as a swear word: "I thought you were a stand-up guy, you snekking Blair!"

Or Gordon Brown as an exclamation like Del Boy's Gordon Bennett?
Gordon Brown Rodney you FUCKRAPIST!
?

locustsofdeath!

"Snatchweasel".

As in "take your filthy mitts off the lady, you low-down snatchweasel"? Very good.

Roger Godpleton

Before we go around making new swears I feel it's necessary that we see "Cunt" appear in the Prog. Let's start a petition.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 19 March, 2010, 11:12:46 PM
I feel it's necessary that we see "Cunt" appear in the Prog.

I've already been in there, Roger - two drawings and two letters... 857, 875, 1052 and 1597.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

HdE

Ick. No thanks.

I'd far rather see more creative an appropriate use of inappropriate language, you low-down dirty snarkflepstinator!
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

The Legendary Shark

I think "The Thick of It" is the best for creative swearage.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]