Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mogzilla

i'm going ferret racing tomorrow! (watching that is not actually competeing)

I, Cosh

I can order a pizza from my couch without having to speak to anyone or even have any money. Truly this is the best of all possible worlds.
We never really die.

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: The Cosh on 31 July, 2011, 09:01:19 PM
I can order a pizza from my couch without having to speak to anyone or even have any money. Truly this is the best of all possible worlds.

http://www.just-eat.co.uk by any chance?
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

mogzilla

JayzusB.Christ

The Prince concert last Saturday, and, more importantly, the Dublin Zombie Walk the weekend before:  Had no idea what to expect, but gettting professional make-up done and watching at least 2000 zombies walk the streets was bleeding amazing. Here's me and my friends:

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

maryanddavid

mogzilla

just had a pleasant half hours bike ride with mini down  dead end road shes learnt to steer and pedal and only fell off twice!

Albion

Drokking fantastic but also kind of spugs a bit too because.......

Tomorrow I am going to see Brighton & Hove Albion play their first league game at their new stadium. Drokking fantastic indeed!

The spug part is that my best mate can't go as he is in hospital in London. That's why I'm going. He is a season ticket holder and has given me his ticket.

I had a season ticket many years ago but have drifted away from football a bit but I have supported the Albion for 34 years. I'm amazed and very grateful that after seeing them play in many crappy grounds and seen many crappy games in the 80's & 90's that I will be there for this great day. I saw the last game at the Goldstone Ground in 1997 and will now see the first at the Amex Stadium in 2011. Awesome.

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Outrageouly gruesome photographs.

Isn't the tall Guy in the Hat Bruce Spence of MAD MAX 2 fame?
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

mogzilla

free skip! (so far) they didnt ask for payment over the phone when i booked it nor did the bloke when he dropped it off and picked it up!

mind you the office girl was a bit dim.

"wheres it going?"
  "leyland"
"whats the adress?"
"blah blah"
"wheres that?"
"leyland"

bless.

anyway my attic is a lot emptyer than it was and we have dumped a load of crap.

Something Fishy

bar next Monday i've finished my first quarter at work and now have the best part of 3 weeks off.

Been a hugely tiring period with tons to learn and achieve but gone well and managed to achieve first project on time. Now to chill out.

Colin Zeal

For the past couple of months it was on the cards that I (and others) would have to go down to reduced hours at work in order to keep our jobs. Just found out that there is enough money in the budget to keep us all on full time. Methinks a few pints are in order this evening.

COMMANDO FORCES

Great news Colin, that is reason enough to pop out and have a quick half of shandy.

Satanist

My wife and kids got a train to Cambridge this morning and wont be back until Monday night, which curiously coincides with when I plan on being sober again.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?