Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE SOAP

Next thing you turn around and he'll be scoring ladies.

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: vzzbux on 06 June, 2012, 09:50:50 PM
Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 06 June, 2012, 09:07:28 PM
Life's so drokking fantastic for the rest of you because I now have Google chrome with inbuilt spell checker. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Does this mean that words like ARSOM won't come to fruition? A sad day for us all.

V

due to poplaer demand I will be turing off spell checker :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

SmallBlueThing

Happy anniversary to mr david and mrs mary, and may you have many more.

Is cyberleader's revelation the very definition of hell and high water? I feel like part of the forum has died. And yet, if he doesnt use it i fear for his continued safety.

SBT

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

von Boom

TordelBack

Nice one JvB!  And, err, Roger too, I suppose.

von Boom

Thanks TB. Had the meeting this morning at 8. I haven't really slept for about a week since I found out about the 'assessment'. Thankfully it went well and now I can breath again. I think it helped that I agreed to a pay cut about 6 months ago. I hope I don't have to agree to another.

TordelBack

Quote from: Judge von Boom on 07 June, 2012, 03:38:02 PM
I haven't really slept for about a week since I found out about the 'assessment'. Thankfully it went well and now I can breath again. I think it helped that I agreed to a pay cut about 6 months ago. I hope I don't have to agree to another.

My better half and source of all our income went through a similar sequence at the end of last year. It was remarkably grim.  Hopefully things will be on the up for you now.

SmallBlueThing

Oddly, ive been going through almost exactly the same process over the last weeks, and i honestly thought i was to lose my job. Thankfully, it was not so and i heard yesterday i am still gainfully employed. Well done sir, let's hope it all improves from here on in.

SBT

von Boom

Result SBT! I'm more pleased for you than I am for myself. Two in 24h. Let's hope that this means everybody on these boards will soon be gainfully employed.

CrazyFoxMachine

My new postbox fits the prog perfectly and gives maximum impact upon opening. I literally exclaimed.

COMMANDO FORCES

I popped down to my local comic shop today, as they have an artist in each Saturday for 'SKETCH SATURDAY'. This Saturday it was the turn of Marc Laming, who is currently working on Exile on the Planet of the Apes.

I took in some reference stuff, as I wanted Dredd (obviously) plus Pete Wells Block (with certain letters damaged) and my block in the style of the new movie and away Marc went.

Roger Godpleton

Those new McDonald's burgers were a huge let-down. And the Twix McFlurry led to all the elements being glued together in an unsatisfying dairy blob. Fuck McDonald's. I'll only go there twice a week UNTIL YOU GET NEW BURGERS THAT ARE ACTUALLY NEW YOU FUCKS.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Frank

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 09 June, 2012, 08:39:12 PM
Those new McDonald's burgers were a huge let-down. And the Twix McFlurry led to all the elements being glued together in an unsatisfying dairy blob. Fuck McDonald's. I'll only go there twice a week UNTIL YOU GET NEW BURGERS THAT ARE ACTUALLY NEW YOU FUCKS.

That's one post regarding gourmet French cheeses and another moaning about burgers and ice cream. You're an enigma, Roger.