Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

Matt, why does your mum have a man... Hmm, I'd better not try to finish that 'quip' as I have just realised it might have a double and rather unsophisticated meaning. So I'll just say congratulations on finally opening up your own man cave to the rest of us.
Oh crap, I did it again.
Still at least the festivals are over and I, personally, got to finish work early today - woo hoo!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Mattofthespurs

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 03 September, 2014, 12:20:36 PM
Matt, why does your mum have a man... Hmm, I'd better not try to finish that 'quip' as I have just realised it might have a double and rather unsophisticated meaning. So I'll just say congratulations on finally opening up your own man cave to the rest of us.
Oh crap, I did it again.
Still at least the festivals are over and I, personally, got to finish work early today - woo hoo!

My man cave is always open to the likes of you.

The Legendary Shark

I don't know whether to feel honoured or terrified...  :-D
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Mattofthespurs

COMMANDO FORCES

Signed a new contract at work this morning. Everything is the same apart from the 10% wage increase :D

I did mention on the :-X Politics :-X thread that the company were having trouble retaining drivers and that it had to rely on agency many a time. Well this morning I went to HR and they filled me in on all the info that I knew was correct. But enough of all that, an extra 10% to spend on Dredd the house. Drokk it, I had to tell Caz the good news, even though I knew where this money would be heading if I did. So I'm on the same as before really :'(

Apestrife

Life's so drokking fantastic because while bathing in a salt water tank the other day (after a long/hard swim) I pictured quite a story in my head, wrote it down afterwards and now I can't get it out my head. Love how my imagination got triggered and then BOOOM. Plotted every bit of it on the spot.

I also got a call a friend of mine yesterday. Was asked if I was interested in a job, working with a very interesting mp-game project (already funded.).

And, I just saw this video. The most freaky, scary, cute and awesome thing I'v seen in quite a while!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em_dyXQtr3A

amines2058

Carrying on the Man-Cave theme from earlier. I am finally in the process of getting together my own mini man-cave. After much sorting and shifting I have finally cleared out the under the stairs room (Oft referred to as the Harry Potter room!). I now have a small computer desk set up in there with PC, 24" monitor graphics tablet, USB fan, speakers headphones etc to allow me to turn on and switch off.
Over the weekend I will install some floating shelves to store some of the jewels of my very small collection. Also in there are some storage towers for holding the rest of my humble collection e.g. Old tooths, megazines, and lots of 80s-90s failed startups (Toxic, Strip etc) and more
I think I will then, cash allowing, find myself a nice little bit of original art to display on the wall and inspire me when I am doodling away!
It may be small but it will be mine!!

-Dunk!-

It was a mates 40th Birthday bash this Sat and his non-geek, but very understanding, wife unveiled this beaut to much applause. Gold icing to boot.

-Dunk!-

This is Dunk! BTW.

Had problems signing into my other account.

Dunk!

Bolt-01

Proudhuff

She deserves recongnition! you should send that to Tharg.
DDT did a job on me

TordelBack

ZenArcade

Thats damn good stuff from your mates wife dunk, deffo deserves a note from the mighty one. Well done on the respective man caves and top stuff on the pay rise CF. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead