Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkmumbler

Something Fishy

JayzusB.Christ

Nice one, Jim. What are you working on with them?
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Bolt-01

I'm thinking it is Rom of the Rovers, which is really looking like being a classic slice of almost 2000 AD storytelling.

hippynumber1

I can now publically announce that my beautiful girlfriend and I are going to be parents before the end of the year! We're 15 weeks + 2 so baby is due on December 27th; needless to say, I am absolutely ecstatic!

ZenArcade

You may get that Falcon finished post haste dude. It'll all be nappies and bottles after the little mite appears.  That aside, I'm  absolutely delighted. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Grugz

or it'll be a frantic rooting through used nappies to find that bit of quad cannon before the missus finds out! congrats hippy and hippyette   :D
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

von Boom

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Link Prime

hippynumber1

Quote from: Grugz on 06 July, 2015, 06:19:42 PM
or it'll be a frantic rooting through used nappies to find that bit of quad cannon   :D

Yea, I think I'll probably just buy a new one!  :-\

Cyberleader2000

few days back I got inspired and wrote a whole new chater into my book has to rehaul a few chapteres to squeases him in I hope it wont be to ovious but he atachily really stabilises the plot and fixises a lot of probloms I had plot wises and then today I got super inspiered and managed to wright 3 more pages for my book the best part is it was the origin sechion I had been trying to come up with for one of my chateres for months now I've been stuck but not any more I'm so happy.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

The Legendary Shark

Had a bit of a Two Ronnies moment in the local hardware store on my way home from work:
Me: "Have you got any tea candles?"
Shopkeeper: "For doors or drawers?"
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

sheridan

I came home today to a tightly-packed box of thrillpower: one of just about every zine on the Futurequake site.
Hours of reading Zarjaz, Futurequake, Dogbreath and Something Wicked await!

Jim_Campbell

Sometimes, it's just the simple things. Sat out in the garden on a warm evening with a glass of wine or two, listening to multiple hedgehogs snuffling around. They seemed appreciative of the mealworms and water I'd put down for them...

(Apologies for the grainy photo — digital zoom and taken at dusk with no flash...)

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.