Main Menu

Inception from that guy that did Batman

Started by Radbacker, 08 May, 2010, 08:07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

willthemightyW

They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.

willthemightyW

Not because I didn't understand Inception, I loved it, but just because I like the smell of hospitals so I jammed a stapler through my head.
They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.

das

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 06 August, 2010, 12:31:03 PM
So I guess it's up to me to bring up this Duck Tales thing then?

you mean the whole another movie plot stolen from a comic book ?

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/blinkuldhc/news/?a=21055

yep just like avatar was 'lifted' from firekind
Confusion is Better Than Sex

vzzbux

Watched this last night with the missus.
WOW. Very clever and very well written.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

vzzbux

In or out of dreamstate at the end.

[spoiler]He must be out of the dream state because the machines dictate the time spent in dream state (I think). The idea of the kick was for emergency exit from the dream state and as the plane was about to land the allotted 10 hour was up thus Cob and Saito woke at roughly the same time.... Maybe[/spoiler]

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Dan Kelly

Just seen this and enjoyed the preceding thread.

One thing I'd like to add is about the Architect's role.  In Eames' dream Cobb asks Ellen if Eames added any shortcuts, and she reluctantly tells him about the air vents, which Moll then uses to ambush them.

My take was that Ariadne worked with each of the "dreamers" to sculpt the dreamscape that they were going to use for each dream - hence how she would be able to be absent for the actual con.  It was only when she learnt about the haunting that she wanted in - in order to try and help counteract it

Make sense?